Oasis reunion

I think the new government are looking into let’s hope they legislate but won’t hold my breath

It's not a legislative problem. The problem is Ticketmaster have said "we can probs get £350 for some of these tickets. Do you want us to sell them at this price if chumps are daft enough to pay it." The band/promoters and management have agreed to it. Bands have the power to stop it if they care.

It's not a legislative problem. The problem is Ticketmaster have said "we can probs get £350 for some of these tickets. Do you want us to sell them at this price if chumps are daft enough to pay it." The band/promoters and management have agreed to it. Bands have the power to stop it if they care.
But legislation could prevent it
They are probably getting a flat fee guaranteed by the promoter, so they are getting as much as possible, and % of sales of F&B plus merchandise

The Heaton Park gigs will be a nightmare for security and police, it is a disaster waiting to happen ?
Ticketless fans will fancy gibbing in and rushing the entrances, trouble inside, its going to be a right mess.

I can see the Heaton Park gigs not happening and the police will pull the plug for safety reasons
This along with you thinking they would be playing at the Etihad is complete bollocks.

Should have a ballot for tickets Open for ones week registration with first second and first choice of dates and venues Then get UEFA computer to draw out the winners simple Required some form of ID on the ticket that can be scanned with proof of ID I’d it doesn’t match you dont get in My guess is they want it how it is because huge profits are being made on reselling

But legislation could prevent it
They are probably getting a flat fee guaranteed by the promoter, so they are getting as much as possible, and % of sales of F&B plus merchandise

They can ban dynamic pricing sure but they'll just set the face value higher in the first place. Rinsing fans for the maximum amount possible is a choice and the bands are complicit in it.

Waited 5 hours in queue only to get this message:

Your Session Has Been Suspended

Something about your browsing behavior or network made us think you were a bot.

What can I do to resolve this?

• Try again from a different device or a different location
  • Ensure you have enabled JavaScript in your web browser
  • Remove any third party browser plugins that may be running

I have no other browsers running, JavaScript is enabled. No idea why it thinks I’m a bot as had to confirm I was not a bot at the start of the process. Gutted

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.