Oasis reunion

Step Grandaughter, who as stage 4 cancer was in the queue from the start they went on sale and got cut off at 4pm.
Really sorry to hear that. Today Oasis fans were treated with contempt. Utter shit show. Queueing for hours to be cut off/ ripped off. I'd be ashamed if it was my band.

Last edited:
Is anyone bitter about how the tickets were sold today, or is it par for the course, so we shouldn’t be surprised?

I don’t think the yanks are too bothered about them tbh. I doubt they'd sell out a world tour.
They’re my 20 year-old kid’s favo(u)rite band. But when Noel and HFB was here (Portland area) last year there were probably 8K at a show, shared with Garbage and Metric. I was surprised it wasn’t more folks but we had a great time. I do think Oasis would sell out a tour this time round — they’ve become more “important” over the years here, if that makes sense, though nothing like there. Also not to be discounted is that the boys aren’t really that old.

My kid stayed up late and snagged one for July 20 standing at a semi-inflated price. If I can get one too eventually we may go over or the kid may go alone; if they choose to tour USA we may just wait and go here.

Step Grandaughter, who as stage 4 cancer was in the queue from the start they went on sale and got cut off at 4pm.
I'm so sorry to hear about your Step Grandaughter. Today was a joke, but more dates are to be announced shortly, so I'm sure there will be other opportunities for her.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.