Oasis reunion

Ticket Master are taking the piss.

The queues are still live, people waiting in the queue are dropping by 1000+ at a time, and when you get to the buy a ticket page, all the tickets are gone, but there is no sold out sign.

Some fucker at Ticket Master has forgot to turn the Oasis ticket servers off.
To busy counting the Cash! to turn the servers off. Final tickets went for £ 350 to stand in the park.

Reactions: jrb
Is anyone bitter about how the tickets were sold today, or is it par for the course, so we shouldn’t be surprised?
I am irritated by it, but given where I was in the queue I think all tickets at face value would have sold out before I was able to choose the overpriced ones anyway. Wish I had logged on earlier than I did. Fingers crossed they will put on more shows and I have better luck next time.

Didn’t get one.

Absolutely gutted and fucking raging as a lot of cunts who did, don’t love them the way I do, and the rest of the cunts are re-selling at liberty prices.

Me not getting sorted for this is like Kev not getting a statue.
I didn’t either. One of them things I guess. Poss poor today that though.

Didn’t get one.

Absolutely gutted and fucking raging as a lot of cunts who did, don’t love them the way I do, and the rest of the cunts are re-selling at liberty prices.

Me not getting sorted for this is like Kev not getting a statue.
Chill bud; surrounded by a bunch of chavvy, pissed/coked up scrotes trying to sing Wonderwall, in the pissing rain. Sounds like a result!

;-)

I'm sure Netflix or Amazon will have one of the concerts on screen.

Today was a clusterfuck, i hope the reason no more dates have been added is there maybe a fairer way to buy tickets. None of this dynamic pricing bollox, 'd been in a queue all day and at 4pm i could purchase 2 pitch tickets at Cardiff £358 each fuck that.

Let people stay in a queue but at the prices fans was quoted, everyone has a budget.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.