Oasis reunion

I'd love it to be true but it won't be at The Etihad if it is mate, no gigs for 3 years I'm sure was agreed with the arena.

It’s more to do with the north stand work than any agreement with the arena. The acts playing at the Etihad generally wouldn’t play a 20k arena so not a major conflict of interests.

View attachment 129491
View attachment 129490
Noel has a divorce to pay for, it's happening
As others have said, I’m not sure Heaton Park is the best venue. Acoustically, you can’t get much better than Co-Op Live so just announce a couple of dozen dates there instead. Liam lifted the roof off that place when I went to see him back in June.

Oddly, I never saw Oasis live. I was actually at V Festival on the night of their last ever gig and decided to go and see MGMT in one of the tents instead!

Unfortunately, £100 - give or take - seems to be the going rate for the big gigs these days. I paid £103.50 per standing ticket to see The Killers a couple of months ago. Liam’s gig compared favourably to that at around £80

Cheapest ticket I can find for Hammers Saturday is around £80

I won't try to go as was at Maine Road on the second night. It's better that others can go and please, yes £115 a stroke.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.