Oasis reunion

What did he say ? sure it wasn’t paper talk ? Liam is doing alright on his own I really liked what he did for Squire

He said: “[We] couldn’t get to the bit on stage because we were fucking wasted,” so showed his pass and said “this lot are with me, and we walked on to this platform – unbeknownst to us it was the disabled platform”.

Noel then added: “I said: ‘See that pass mate? It gets me any-fucking-where,” going on to joke that he would have tipped a disabled fan out of their wheelchair for his son to get a better view, and have touched disabled fans on the forehead, telling them: “Rise, you can walk”.

“I gotta say, those disabled cats have a great view of everything,” he added.

He said it on a podcast.

He said: “[We] couldn’t get to the bit on stage because we were fucking wasted,” so showed his pass and said “this lot are with me, and we walked on to this platform – unbeknownst to us it was the disabled platform”.

Noel then added: “I said: ‘See that pass mate? It gets me any-fucking-where,” going on to joke that he would have tipped a disabled fan out of their wheelchair for his son to get a better view, and have touched disabled fans on the forehead, telling them: “Rise, you can walk”.

“I gotta say, those disabled cats have a great view of everything,” he added.

He said it on a podcast.
Wow!! I find that shocking I always liked Liam but because Noel wrote the songs you’ve put me right off him for good. I knew he had been unkind to Taylor Hawkins and that “has been” comment to that other lad Michael Hutchins Noel has a caustic mouth on him

My eyes are a bit fucked but looks like Liam’s got a big photo of Rodney Marsh on stage with him at Reading.

There’s another one with MCFC written on it to but can’t make out what else it says.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.