Oasis reunion

I am assuming you were not able to get tickets on 31/08 which was the date that the first lot of tickets went on sale and many of us spent time and energy waiting in queues for hours that turned out to be fruitless.

Since then they have arranged 2 more gigs for which the tickets are not yet on sale. They have selected people to join a pre ballot. To do that you had to click on a link in the 1st email and answer a question. If you answered the question correctly you got a 2nd email that you needed to respond to before midnight last Sunday. Those who are succesful in this ballot will get an email before 9pm tomorrow with a code and details as to when they can try to buy tickets.

If there is no email by 9pm tomorrow then the applicant was not succesful in the ballot

Yeah, sorry, that’s where the confusion is. I didn’t get tickets on the 31/8. I got selected for the additional Wembley pre-ballot dates. I’ll keep on checking my emails tomorrow. Like most people I’m not expecting an email tomorrow. But you never know. Thanks.

Yeah, sorry, that’s where the confusion is. I didn’t get tickets on the 31/8. I got selected for the additional Wembley pre-ballot dates. I’ll keep on checking my emails tomorrow. Like most people I’m not expecting an email tomorrow. But you never know. Thanks.
Give it time mate. They're still wading through the York away, backlog.

Only quite a few thousand applied for tickets apparently.
Saying millions was an exaggeration….
I said housands.

Therefore I win...:)

Mate, let it go. There's really no need to quote posts from weeks ago to prove a very small point. I was wrong, I admit that quite easily. Pedantry can only be funny up to a point. Really no need.

Last edited:
I have a ballot code for tomorrow..... annoyingly, you can only get 2 tickets this time.... I was trying for 3 last time, so even if successful tomorrow, 1 of my group won't be getting a ticket.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.