Oasis reunion

Where's this from please?

92faaa4d26fef4131c8d82e3701cf535.jpg

I wonder how many shows they could actually play
The demand is off the scale.
These two Wembley shows will sell out easily and most people still haven’t been invited into the ballot or even been successful getting a presale code
Im sure they could do a minimum 12 nights

Why didn't they just contact 180,000 people, 2 Wembley gigs, telling them they have a ticket each instead of all this ballot bollox, getting chosen, and you may not get a ticket again when they go on sale, like last time. It's turned into another cat and mouse game for a ticket.

Part of the problem if desperate folk pay £1,394 for a ticket a good night out but it’s not the nineties.
That is to easy playing games stoking the fires making me passionately want tickets, had enough they are bound to play the Etihad when the North stand is finished if they last that long face value tickets only

Last edited:
After a complete infatuation from 1994 I really thought I was done with Oasis by about 2002. Was adamant I’d never go to a reunion tour but here I am checking Ticketmaster a few times every day for non existent relisted tickets at 350 a pop. Absolute phenomenon that band, I don’t think we’ll see the like of it again.

After a complete infatuation from 1994 I really thought I was done with Oasis by about 2002. Was adamant I’d never go to a reunion tour but here I am checking Ticketmaster a few times every day for non existent relisted tickets at 350 a pop. Absolute phenomenon that band, I don’t think we’ll see the like of it again.
Unfortunately mate , I think we will see the like of it again whilst people on low to middle incomes are still prepared to pay £350 for an event . I turned down a £200 seat , at the time I thought it was madness for me to outlay the cash plus hotel and travel . A day later when general sale fever hit I questioned my decision . Going to put the cash towards a week in Egypt !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.