Oasis reunion

I’m not saying it does only in Europe every band member has to have a work permit and one for every country in Europe so It puts a lot of trade with Europe off music.

I think you are confusing not being very popular in Europe with not playing Europe because of post brexit rules.

Maybe but it does mean less tickets for us as Europeans clamoured for UK tickets Oasis are big in Spain Italy and France not so much in Scandinavia.

UK Music is pressing the Government to help the music industry overcome the barriers UK musicians and crew face touring the EU.
“UK Music is working with the Government and Parliamentarians to resolve the issues impacting touring in Europe following the UK’s departure from the European Union.

Europe is a key market for the UK. EU member states are a vital market for the UKs £2.3 billion music exports. This is particularly the case with live music, with the European Commission admitting in 2019 that UK acts “dominated the European panorama” (here).

Europe is also especially important for emerging artists, who are looking to grow their audience“

Last edited:
Maybe but it does mean less tickets for us as Europeans clamoured for UK tickets Oasis are big in Spain Italy and France not so much in Scandinavia.

UK Music is pressing the Government to help the music industry overcome the barriers UK musicians and crew face touring the EU.
“UK Music is working with the Government and Parliamentarians to resolve the issues impacting touring in Europe following the UK’s departure from the European Union.

Europe is a key market for the UK. EU member states are a vital market for the UKs £2.3 billion music exports. This is particularly the case with live music, with the European Commission admitting in 2019 that UK acts “dominated the European panorama” (here).

Europe is also especially important for emerging artists, who are looking to grow their audience“
I know this will never happen but there should be loyalty points for gigs to protect regular gig goers in these instances.

A load of plastic music fans will descend on Heaton Park next year who would normally turn their nose up to attend gigs of smaller bands on a regular basis but will jump on the band wagon when bands become well known.

I know this will never happen but there should be loyalty points for gigs to protect regular gig goers in these instances.

A load of plastic music fans will descend on Heaton Park next year who would normally turn their nose up to attend gigs of smaller bands on a regular basis but will jump on the band wagon when bands become well known.

I was hoping if France or Spain was announced lots of ticket resales.
As it is no European dates we are going on the day in the hope of last minuet tickets

Apparently the Wolfe tones may support Oasis on the Irish tour....if so,it ll be amazing.

Their gigs in the last few years have been amazing....I ve seen two that stole the show 2 years running at a festival with huge bands.

I remember walking out of their gigs in the 90s....they have the wow factor these days.Shame they ve retired as such.

Hardly any backline...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.