Oasis reunion

If it’s true it’s Manchester, Glasgow and London I’ll be flying over for the Manchester and Glasgow gigs.
Can’t fucking wait. Nostalgia really is a wonderful thing and if for a few nights I can go back to probably the happiest time of my life then it’ll be worth every penny.
Fuck the naysayers. Music means different things to different people, just let those who are buzzing for this be happy for 5 mins you miserable cunts. :-)

It’s going to be Heaton Park mate.

There are no gigs at the Etihad Stadium for three years (agreement between City and Co-Op Live) and Co-Op live is too small for Oasis - Stone Roses sold 218,000 tickets for three nights at Heaton Park, there’d have to be ten nights at Co-Op Live for that and I’m not sure they’re going to do that when there are ten gigs planned for Wembley which will sell them around 950,000 tickets.

I’d rather fork out money for a train and a hotel in London and go to see them at Wembley than see them at Heaton Park (I hate big open air gigs, they’re shit, and HP is a nightmare to get away from after gigs). But I hear that’s where the Mcr gigs are going to be.

Never been to Heaton Park for a gig, although I was born a couple of miles from there, and don’t fancy it. Besides which we live about 40 miles from Wembley, so will try for tickets there.

You’d think the club would have been part of this.
Put the countdown on our X and Insta accounts for example.

Further chance to grow the brand to people around the world who aren’t particularly football fans.

I very much doubt Oasis will involve anyone but Oasis when it comes to announcing a reunion. They might be City fans but anyone that thinks that they would involve the club in a reunion announcement probably doesn’t understand the size of this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.