Oasis reunion

That would be hilarious

I'm still sceptical their reunion happens. In reality it's just the same news articles that have been pedalled out for the past 10 years or so about them supposedly reforming in the next year and it never happened.

This time it's gathered more traction but they are re-releasing an album this wee,k so why would they extinguish the rumours and dampener on it? wouldn't you just ride out the hype while promoting this re-release and then distance yourself from the rumours later and say it was paper talk.

Tomorrow could just be an old video or demo from the vaults.

The only reason I believe it might have truth to it is because Noels ex missus has just took £20m in a divorce settlement. Like the Roses reunion sharp happened after Ian Brown's wife took his dough.
100 percent happening mate but tbh apart from the first two. Albums which where great there was only an handful of songs after that which were really good .

Guarantee football chanting, people smoking / openly doing drugs, pints of piss thrown around, unwanted physical contact and fights.

As an Oasis fan, I’d be interested to see who the rhythm guitarist, bassist and drummer are. Surely not Bonehead, Guigsy and Alan White?
First paragraph sounds colossal.

100 percent happening mate but tbh apart from the first two. Albums which where great there was only an handful of songs after that which were really good .

Indeed..

Not the biggest fan myself. Thought their music was piss poor by the end..

Still, I'm sure it'll be a great day out for fans

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.