Oasis reunion

And good luck to them . Did the roses at Heston park and loved that one but never really been that bothered about oasis
That’s fair, each to their own. Think it was all about timing and circumstance for me that made me fall in love with them. Not just the songs, the whole vibe around that time in my life was ace and oasis played a big part.

That’s fair, each to their own. Think it was all about timing and circumstance for me that made me fall in love with them. Not just the songs, the whole vibe around that time in my life was ace and oasis played a big part.
Now that is a reason to like them mate . I have seen he sane affinity to the pogues as they remind me of my youth and great times .

Give over matey, don't try and drop me in a hole, Go and check my posts on music
ROCK AND ROLL let's be having it proper music Guitars drums bass, Not this fancy stuff artist crap
Isn’t the whole point of Liam being that pissed up arrogant twat that everyone loved .

I've only been to Heaton Park once for a concert. It was a fucking nightmare to get back to Burnage. It took an hour to walk back into town. And another half an hour to get back to Burnage from town. The buses and trams were rammed. Taxi drivers were ripping everyone off who could get a taxi.

I've only been to Heaton Park once for a concert. It was a fucking nightmare to get back to Burnage. It took an hour to walk back into town. And another half an hour to get back to Burnage from town. The buses and trams were rammed. Taxi drivers were ripping everyone off who could get a taxi.
Haven’t read the whole thread, I’m reading more articles today saying it’ll be the Etihad than I am about Heaton Park?

Reactions: dom

Bit much for Atomic Kitten tbf.

Half an hour to walk from Heaton park to town?
That's some walking speed

If it’s only Noel and Liam from the original band as looks like then it’s not oasis and I for one will not be joining the bandwagon .
I’m trying to get my head round the question that Liam said him and “Squire was releasing another album with better songs” Bonehead came back for the DM tour. So put Liam Bonehead and Squire in and Noel as well.
I can’t think who will be in the line up? Plus I’m happy with Liams second band “Barrie Cadogan” for one

What is the capacity at Heaton Park?

I think the Etihad could handle some gigs if the stage is at the North Stand end, Maybe City may change their mind with the numbers involved, But Please No OT and the Cricket ground, both are shit for gigs

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.