Oasis reunion

Oasis best of after Be Here Now. (worthy of a Spotify playlist imo)

- Fuckin In The Bushes
- Go Let It Out
- Gas Panic!
- Hindu Times
- Stop Crying Your Heart Out
- Songbird
- Little By Little
- The Importance Of Being Idle
- Mucky Fingers
- The Shock Of The Lightning
- Falling Down

Bonus
- Won't Let You Down
- Shout It Out Loud
- Thankyou For The Good Times
- One Way Road
- Let's All Make Believe
Love let's all make believe. Id add Layla to that.

I'd have thought so, but Noel's ex missus just took £20m off him

No doubt his accountant has advised him he better claw some of that back ..

Ian Brown said he would never play with the Roses again until his wife rinsed him in a divorce and suddenly they're all best mates again..
Yep. It would take the circle of normal life and the basic draw of cash to make it happen. A good divorce twatting sends everyone back to work or seek overtime to help square it. If there was a real desire as a band to put themselves back together Id be mildly interested but a divorce settlement and last pension upgrade like this doesnt excite me. This is what John Cleese did to help pay his last divorce about 15yrs ago. He even called it what it was

It’s twenty minutes on the fucking train to Burnage. You Robert Wadlow?

It fucking wasn’t that night. From getting into town, walking across town, waiting for the scary 192 bus on London Road, getting on it, everyone getting off it in Ardwick, Longsight, Levenshulme, getting off the bus at Lloyd Road, and walking to my house took half an hour. I should fucking know as I did it. :-) Does anyone else want to argue the toss over this?

I’ll go see them if I can get a ticket, we finished our around Australia trip in Sydney a couple of years ago to coincide with Liam’s show, good night.

I'd have thought so, but Noel's ex missus just took £20m off him

No doubt his accountant has advised him he better claw some of that back ..

Ian Brown said he would never play with the Roses again until his wife rinsed him in a divorce and suddenly they're all best mates again..

Never mess about a Scottish lassie

First two albums were superb and from then on each album contained one or two top tracks and a lot of filler.

Seen them 3 times live at the Etihad, the real Old Trafford and Bolton's ground. I enjoyed each gig but they were all really short (under 90 mins). Hopefully they'll give us a good couple of hours and fill the set with 'tunes' this time.

From memory I like these. The rest of their songs I just find boring dadrock.
Noel (and possibly Liam too) is a Chameleons fan I'd love to see them on the bill.

Slide Away
Live Forever
Morning Glory
Let's All Make Believe
Be Here Now
Champagne Supernova
D'Ya Know What I Mean
Some Might Say
Cast No Shadow
Cigarettes and Alcohol
Stop Crying Your Heart Out
Hindu Times
Acquiesce
Married With Children

I went to Maine Road but not before. I went to Lancs CC in 2000 ISH .too. it will be the biggest thing for some time. It will dwarf the srone roses comeback.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.