Oasis reunion

MUEN seems to think it'll be £140 a throw

These superstars of course are in an ego battle with each other to see who can charge most....so childish
Personally I think they're hard nosed greedy bastards who've lost touch with reality

I take it you’ll be participating mate?

Gazelles and Liam coat already out the wardrobe?
Oh yes mate.

The roses was the soundtrack of my youth, Oasis was the soundtrack of me leaving the teenage years behind and starting my 20s, so many memories of football, nights out and falling in love.

The mullet may be thinning but the three stripes and the cagoule's are still going strong. :)

Apparently MCD stating that tickets ffor Croke Park will be around €87 which would mean sterling prices should be about £75.
Lets hope its reasonable, but then they know that demand will be so high they could probably go for £200 each and would still sell out.

Apparently MCD stating that tickets ffor Croke Park will be around €87 which would mean sterling prices should be about £75.
Lets hope its reasonable, but then they know that demand will be so high they could probably go for £200 each and would still sell out.
That’s a good price if true.
Coldplay are playing next weekend for 5 nights in Croker.
My lad is going as his girlfriend is getting tickets through her sister who’s part of the hospitality team.
Tickets are €170.

Huge interest here for Oasis. The tickets will be gone in a flash at that price, but you’ll find a ton of them up for resale at 5 times the price.

Ridiculous but people will buy them.

That’s a good price if true.
Coldplay are playing next weekend for 5 nights in Croker.
My lad is going as his girlfriend is getting tickets through her sister who’s part of the hospitality team.
Tickets are €170.

Huge interest here for Oasis. The tickets will be gone in a flash at that price, but you’ll find a ton of them up for resale at 5 times the price.

Ridiculous but people will buy them.
And how much are you charging for a space on your sofa?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.