Oasis reunion

Confirmation email won’t come through.

Due to an extremely high volume of entries, confirmation emails may be delayed.
Please be assured that everyone who has correctly filled out the ballot form before 7pm Wednesday 28th August will receive the confirmation email.

Liam's SECOND home in the Cotswolds, that he pays £17,000pm for apparently,

View attachment 129725Is it worth the aggravation
To find yourself a job when there's nothing worth working for?
“Who lives in a house like this” Nice pile he only just moved from London “privacy issues” planning wouldn’t let him build a wall.

There is no doubt in my mind that the songs have stood the test of time. I play in a covers band and we regularly get young lads in there early twenties asking for oasis tracks from the first two albums.

I listened to (What’s The Story) Morning Glory? in it’s entirety yesterday and it was still exceptional. Flawless album with no bad songs.

Wonder which show they will record for Netflix/Streaming Channel? That’ll probably be the one Liam acts up on! ;-)

I’d assume it’d be Wembley, but one wonders if they’ll last until then!

The demand for Tickets is CRAZY and will sell out in minutes
A lot of people are not going to be happy with ticketmaster and the system, FOUL PLAY will be called

What is the end total of tickets going on sale, Heaton Part is 80.000 per night 4 nights 320.000
Wembley 90.000 per night 4 nights 360.000, around 1 million ticket with the other nights

More dates will be needed and I bet it could be close to 2 million in the end

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.