Oasis reunion

Can't even get in on 4 devices, been on ticketmaster since 8am.

I hope we're a step closer to physical queues outside a ticket office once again, it's one way to sort between who actually wants to go and the grifters.

In a queue and it’s at about 50% on the moving bar. No indication of where in the queue.

No doubt it will crash if it reaches the end !

In a queue and it’s at about 50% on the moving bar. No indication of where in the queue.

No doubt it will crash if it reaches the end !

Same 15000 in front of me apparently so holding 80k I should make it but not experienced with ticketmaster roulette.

On the bright side, I've been told here that no one in the US cares for them, so when they announce shows in the US, I won't have to deal with both the time of day and the numbers ahead of me.

My adult son won't be happy we aren't seeing them in the UK, but he didn't complain too much when we saw Noel and his Birds in the US either.

84k in queue for one day and 150k for another date I’ve just tried. Don’t think I’m getting either!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.