obsessed about united

ConnorMCFC said:
BOMBER7967 said:
ConnorMCFC said:
BOMBER7967 said:
no no no no
yes yes yes in special circumstances! RAG
you can call me anything in the world apart from a rag! your a arse hole simple as calling them the M word
WOOOOOOO Get you with your nasty insults! RAG!
LOL

can i ask why you called him a mun*ch? its a pointless comment to make and just shows you up to be a complete twat TBH

Anything that is construed as being racist or libellous will be deleted and you will be banned. M*nich insults will not be tolerated, even if being provoked by United fans. There's a million and one things to take the piss out of United for, death shouldn't be one of them.

If you have a look at the top of the page there's this little thing called the code of conduct. In there you will find such gems as the above, which will give you an idea of what the mods and/ or site admin will boot your arse off for. Y'reckon it's worth a read, bomber?

GStar said:
What utd fans don't tend to realise is, since the majority of us were either a, born in Manchester or b, live in Manchester, then we could quite easily have decided to utd if we felt the need to.

However, common sense, a decent upbringing, principles, morals or whatever you want to call them means we didn't.

Why do these thick idiots always presume we're jealous of them? You go on singing your nursey rhymes, dressing like a toddler whos about to paint the walls, go off to 'support' a club that rapes you over ticket prices and forces you to sign up for Cup games.

We're all more than happy on our side, thanks, the bitter tag wont be lasting too much longer, we've got the foundation and the resources to build a real threat to your self proclaimed dynasty. So whilst we may well end up along the same embarassing lines as your souless carcass of a corporation; run by money and greed... Remember, as Robinho takes on O Shea and some other Superstar slides it past that big ear dick you have for a keeper, that we were here before the money, before Sky and before the success. We know what being a real football supporter is all about, we never spent our whole lives idolising cheats and wondering why we couldn't understand anyone around us at match days.

Utd fans are like the bloodied wife of a scummy bully; staying loyal to something that takes from them what they need and tosses them back on the train home.

Never in my life have I read such a perfect summary of my feeling towards the rags. Fantastic post, in fact possibly the best bluemoon has ever seen.

(Bomber take note with your classless insults).

berti33 said:
just looking at your forum, as i sometimes do just to have a laugh, and i noticed how obsessed you are with united on your first page there are 10 topics on united, more than about your own team.
You wonder why we call you bitter. just an observation.
call me what you want but it's true.

as the great song goes... we only hate man yoonited !

you shitcakes hate..city, liverpool, arsenal, chelsea, leeds , and for 1 whole season blackburn

and you call us BITTER !

now get back to creasing your armchair, you skyred, tellyclapping 'cant get a ticket, tick turd.

berti33 said:
just looking at your forum, as i sometimes do just to have a laugh, and i noticed how obsessed you are with united on your first page there are 10 topics on united, more than about your own team.
You wonder why we call you bitter. just an observation.
call me what you want but it's true.
Why are you letting this RED TWAT get to you.Just tell him to FUCK OFF and leave it at that!

I don't understand how they can call us bitter.

For years now they've been bitter about the truth that is the majority of us aren't bitter.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.