obsessed about united

berti33 said:
just looking at your forum, as i sometimes do just to have a laugh, and i noticed how obsessed you are with united on your first page there are 10 topics on united, more than about your own team.
You wonder why we call you bitter. just an observation.
call me what you want but it's true.

hehe!

What a tosser!

His side have just reached the Champions League final and i i hear are rag fans , Rooney and the like worrying about City .... tryin' to convince us how powerful they are!

Like we give a monkeys!

Feed-The-Goat said:
oh the irony!

a rag comes onto a city forum and calls us obsessed!

deary me take a long hard look at yourself and fuck off back to london you scabby shrek loving tranny shagging tosser.
that is sheer poetry :-)

berti33 said:
just looking at your forum, as i sometimes do just to have a laugh, and i noticed how obsessed you are with united on your first page there are 10 topics on united, more than about your own team.

Piss off toss pot

berti33 said:

All I can say is HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, feckin buck toothed glory hunting cock. Were obsessed dont recall all our songs on matchday being about the swamp rats, oh yeah and are you capable of inventing your own songs or can your peanut brains not stretch that far, notice you have taken yet another of our songs and ripped the arse out of it. I refer to the istanbul song that you hick geniuses have turned to italy we are coming, man how long did it take you to come up with that you superstore dwelling kiddie fiddler. You have just confirmed why I hate the rag side with such a passion, see if your so cocky when we kick you all over dole trafford on sunday you prick. Now fuck off think your sister needs a good seeing too. CTID

Lets give this tosser some credit he may be the first to see the light and be ready to jump ship.
He has the for sight to see the future is BLUE and realise that things are going to change in a BIG way.

But stay away you glory hunting knob jockey

Coming onto a City forum and calling us bitter? Did you intend the hideous irony? Seriously, you aren't the sharpest tool in the box are you?
2423.jpg

Armchair in Peckham ready for Sunday?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.