Odd eating habits

strongbowholic said:
ifiwasarichfan said:
Pasties and Meat and Potato Pies are best between two slices of Bread and cut into quarters.

You could be onto something with that

You fucking wrong 'un.

Did you never have pie-in-a-barm squashed from the chippies? with bits?

It was that memory that prompted my first post in this thread, brilliant eating.

Fish finger butties are different gear an all. Straight out of the freezer, crusty white loaf, red sauce and cheese slice on top.

Ok, weird confession here. When I make spaghetti Bolognaise or lasagna, I can't help but try a bit of the mince raw, as long as its good quality ("taste the difference" rather than "basics")

I used to know a girl who's dad used to eat raw sausage meat. No chance<br /><br />-- Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:16 pm --<br /><br />
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Thick white bread
4 slices salami
2 slices of deli ham
1 slice dairylea cheese
Mayo mixed with dash of paprika and ketchup layered on thick
Slice of beef tomato
Nice gherkin on the side

Lovely

That sounds excellent.

Bacon and Brie baguette with cranberry sauce is not odd, but it is excellent.

Chicken cup a soup with a bit of brie to dip in it IS odd, but also excellent

foxy said:
daveduke67 said:
I knew a girl who ate chicken bones. Her boyfriend did too.

this is gold, please expand

We were all on a group holiday together - Twenties. She was in our reps group and he was in another. When she'd finished the flesh she picked up the bones and started eating them. As we were WTF'ing this, the other group overheard and one of the lads said he did the same. They got together and when I spoke to her a year or so later they were still together - chomping on chicken bones.

Seemed an otherwise well balanced pleasant girl. Just ate bones.

daveduke67 said:
Bigg Bigg Blue said:
This really winds the wife up, I hate cheese but I love pizzas.

Are you 8? ;-)

My 8 year old doesn't like cheese or tomato but would happily live on pizza and garlic bread with cheese. Happy to cover things in ketchup, loves tomato and herb pasta bake, bolognaise and likes tomato soup too. Ask her if she wants garlic bread with tomato and she'll say no - but eats most of mine. But she insists she doesn't like cheese or tomato.

No mate I'm 53 but the wife thinks I am childish.

daveduke67 said:
foxy said:
daveduke67 said:

We were all on a group holiday together - Twenties. She was in our reps group and he was in another. When she'd finished the flesh she picked up the bones and started eating them. As we were WTF'ing this, the other group overheard and one of the lads said he did the same. They got together and when I spoke to her a year or so later they were still together - chomping on chicken bones.

Did she have any skeletons in her closet?

crumbly cheshire cheese and marmite sandwiches.

food of the gods, or so I thought until I met mrs Away! - she thinks it's wierd.

also letting cheshire cheese go off in slices then grilling it....chewy, squeaks on your teeth - just magnificent!...back to the old days of a grocery delivery van when I lived in the sticks as a child when the cheese was already off when it was delivered, wrapped in greaseproof paper and about three months old!

daveduke67 said:
foxy said:
daveduke67 said:

Sounds like a lot of old cock

paphos-mcfc said:
daveduke67 said:
foxy said:

Did she have any skeletons in her closet?

Would assume she ate em

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.