Odd socks mystery.

I never lose or mix up any socks.

However a couple of times a month I’ll go round to my parents for me tea and I’ll sometimes take a fresh set of clothes and have a shower there... and the clothes I’ve left there that my Mother washes, almost always come back with a sock missing.

I never lose or mix up any socks.

However a couple of times a month I’ll go round to my parents for me tea and I’ll sometimes take a fresh set of clothes and have a shower there... and the clothes I’ve left there that my Mother washes, almost always come back with a sick missing.
Put a sock in it; )

Mr Heel tendered the correct answer by buying all blacks but remember a sock is not an object of derision having a life of it's own far from the maddening crowd and co-habitation of sweat ridden hobbit-hoofs. Some go on to be recycled into jumpers and useful knitwear for our third world chums whilst others go on life long find yourself sabbaticals into the back of musty settees whilst some feisty fooks achieve the pinnacle of wet dreams by becoming professional wank socks. Only a few make it thus far and for the ones that do deserve all the glitz glamour and jizzamataze that fame can buy.

d5oZCrX.jpg

Mr Heel tendered the correct answer by buying all blacks but remember a sock is not an object of derision having a life of it's own far from the maddening crowd and co-habitation of sweat ridden hobbit-hoofs. Some go on to be recycled into jumpers and useful knitwear for our third world chums whilst others go on life long find yourself sabbaticals into the back of musty settees whilst some feisty fooks achieve the pinnacle of wet dreams by becoming professional wank socks. Only a few make it thus far and for the ones that do deserve all the glitz glamour and jizzamataze that fame can buy.

d5oZCrX.jpg
Haha. Good post Fingerbobs; )

I've got more odd socks in my sock drawer than soft Mick and can't fathom out why. I buy a pack of 5 pairs and within a month I'm struggling to pair them up. I don't have a dog that steals them. I don't have any crusty wank socks that need washing and pairing up. Perhaps my washing machine is swallowing them up like the Bermuda triangle. I suppose if I had a woman I probably wouldn't have this problem. I think I'll probably buy more socks instead.

Your a fucking odd sock, pissy arse fucker

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.