Odds on Mourinho in Summer??

Mancio said:
gelly said:
To be honest fans here sound very desperate, there is a new Mourinho thread every day here. Don't people understand he's already rejected City twice already! Just be content with Mancini for now.

If Mourinho is going to any club it's to Real Madrid next season.

is very unlikely that Mourinho will go to Spain.

Barcelona chose Guardiola rather than Jose.

Real Madrid always fired after a year managers ala Mourinho , see Capello history , 2 times , 2 win , 2 sack.

Spaniards do not like to see the Mourinho and Capello's style of football .

Mancio, your post is badly timed, blues should ignore this destabilizing speculation IMO - we'll see in the summer

- you have qualified for your own Mancio Seal of Disapproval

Manciosseal.jpg

Mancio said:
2 month that i'm reading this forum and I must say that I have never enjoyed so much on the internet!
Here are a sea of comics , better than going to the circus to see the performing seals!
also because the seals understand football much more than 90% of users who write on BlueMoon :=)

johnny crossan said:
Mancio said:
is very unlikely that Mourinho will go to Spain.

Barcelona chose Guardiola rather than Jose.

Real Madrid always fired after a year managers ala Mourinho , see Capello history , 2 times , 2 win , 2 sack.

Spaniards do not like to see the Mourinho and Capello's style of football .

Mancio, your post is badly timed, blues should ignore this destabilizing speculation IMO - we'll see in the summer

- you have qualified for your own Mancio Seal of Disapproval

Manciosseal.jpg

Mancio said:
2 month that i'm reading this forum and I must say that I have never enjoyed so much on the internet!
Here are a sea of comics , better than going to the circus to see the performing seals!
also because the seals understand football much more than 90% of users who write on BlueMoon :=)

LOL

:=)

I don't know why people think he'll be coming, we've enquired and he's turned us down. He's made it obviously clear he'll only come for either the Liverpool or the United job. No chance!

Have to say I was surprised at MH leaving.
Didn't know much about Mancini other than what I read on here so had an open mind.
First few games seemed to know what he was doing.
Now not so sure, doesn't seem to know how to handle big players, Robbiehas fucked off, the so called tiff with Bellars, Viera signing, three defensive midfield players, slow turgid football.
When asked a week or so when we would see the real Mancini team he said three months, just hoping that towards the end of the campaign we are playing fast attacking football along the deck (watched Shaktar Donesk the other night and was most impressed with their football)
If not don't give a fuck whether he stays or not.

alibobs36 said:
It seems at the moment like we are going from one problem to another and Bob doesnt seem to be handling it very well,first Robbi thenTevez , Bellamy,Vierra, Ade doesnt seem to give a fuck and its rubbing off on Shay,Toure is playing shite,Ireland is not a happy bunnie,Sweeps contract talks have stalled Barry is a shadow of his former self,Petrov is face pulling,the complaint about being played out of position,the very negative tactics Bob employs,the injuries seem to happen to someone every week.It just seems like we are the laughing stock of the league and you all know everyfucker wants us to fail and we are not helping dispell that situation

but other than that, things are ok, yes?

alibobs36 said:
It seems at the moment like we are going from one problem to another and Bob doesnt seem to be handling it very well,first Robbi thenTevez , Bellamy,Vierra, Ade doesnt seem to give a fuck and its rubbing off on Shay,Toure is playing shite,Ireland is not a happy bunnie,Sweeps contract talks have stalled Barry is a shadow of his former self,Petrov is face pulling,the complaint about being played out of position,the very negative tactics Bob employs,the injuries seem to happen to someone every week.It just seems like we are the laughing stock of the league and you all know everyfucker wants us to fail and we are not helping dispell that situation

Added to that we're 4th in the league, unbeated at home, got further in a cup competition than we have for 29 years, times are so hard.

True_Blue69 said:
alibobs36 said:

Added to that we're 4th in the league, unbeated at home, got further in a cup competition than we have for 29 years, times are so hard.

But we got to the semi finals under MH, we lost the semi final because of bobby manc.
(although would still prefer us to be playing the boring turgid slooooooow football under him than playing boring turgid slooooow football under the arrogant cnut.

For fucks sake, Mancini has only been in charge 5 minutes, threads like these are absolutely cringeworthy, get a grip lads.

I am not knocking anybody merely pointing out what is very obvious that things are not right with the club,We are the richest club but still cant find a balance between the football and the wealth also not knocking Bob but he does seem to have problems with the team, Would i want to go back 5 years? would i fuck

pee dubyas crayons said:
Does anyone know what the odds are of Mourinho being our new manager in summer?

I'm willing to bet quite a lot that it will happen as long as the odds are good enough.

dont know but if we get beat tomorrow they are likely to shorten

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.