Odds on Mourinho in Summer??

clairepartyring said:
Mancio said:
most probable

mancini > real madrid

mourinho > scum

benitez > city

Never in a million years will Jose go to the ''dark side''. Whether we like it or not, unless Bobby gets us into the top 4, Jose is nailed on for joining us in the summer ;-)

I don't know if your serious, but Mourinho has been angling for that job since 2008.

clairepartyring said:
Mancio said:
most probable

mancini > real madrid

mourinho > scum

benitez > city

Never in a million years will Jose go to the ''dark side''. Whether we like it or not, unless Bobby gets us into the top 4, Jose is nailed on for joining us in the summer ;-)

Keith Moon said:
So why do you think Inter would release him from his contract?

Because they want him gone and he wants to go.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/sport/football/721659/MOURINHO-READY-TO-FACILITATE-ENGLISH-RETURN.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/sport/f ... ETURN.html</a>

gelly said:
To be honest fans here sound very desperate, there is a new Mourinho thread every day here. Don't people understand he's already rejected City twice already! Just be content with Mancini for now.

If Mourinho is going to any club it's to Real Madrid next season.

for the correct way to pronounce that team's name:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iv2WCNoxUHw&feature=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iv2WCNox ... re=related</a>

ehehe

Pam said:
Mancio said:
its all in chelsea's hands

Why's that then?

Jose last year has done very badly in CL, net loss from scum. This season has been still average but lost really badly at Barcelona, even ugly football.

if he'll lose too badly with Chelsea since the end of the season will be fired, that's why Chelsea is to be decisive.

Its fairly obvious at the moment that all is not right in the back room at City and i think it shows when we play,weather its the manager or the players i dont know but what we thought was going to be golden age is starting to come off the rails,so maybe the special one will come in the summer

alibobs36 said:
Its fairly obvious at the moment that all is not right in the back room at City and i think it shows when we play,weather its the manager or the players i dont know but what we thought was going to be golden age is starting to come off the rails,so maybe the special one will come in the summer

don't you think the reason for this is because both manager and players are aware that he's only on a short term contract, hence the instability and uncertainty manifesting itself onto the pitch, also:

No real spend in January
mourinho making noises about coming back to a 'project' in England
mancini's inter connection
vieira signing
the 6 months comment

as far as I'm concerned this is nailed on, I just need to find some decent odds!!

gelly said:
To be honest fans here sound very desperate, there is a new Mourinho thread every day here. Don't people understand he's already rejected City twice already! Just be content with Mancini for now.

If Mourinho is going to any club it's to Real Madrid next season.

is very unlikely that Mourinho will go to Spain.

Barcelona chose Guardiola rather than Jose.

Real Madrid always fired after a year managers ala Mourinho , see Capello history , 2 times , 2 win , 2 sack.

Spaniards do not like to see the Mourinho and Capello's style of football .

It seems at the moment like we are going from one problem to another and Bob doesnt seem to be handling it very well,first Robbi thenTevez , Bellamy,Vierra, Ade doesnt seem to give a fuck and its rubbing off on Shay,Toure is playing shite,Ireland is not a happy bunnie,Sweeps contract talks have stalled Barry is a shadow of his former self,Petrov is face pulling,the complaint about being played out of position,the very negative tactics Bob employs,the injuries seem to happen to someone every week.It just seems like we are the laughing stock of the league and you all know everyfucker wants us to fail and we are not helping dispell that situation

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.