off another forum

ono said:
bobmcfc said:
Cmixmax said:
bluemoondays said:
Pretty sure he's a WUM, initially he said he was a nephew of one of Valencia's coaches.

In his last message he says "I deal with a few Spanish players and their agents, so when i know somethings happening i tell the fans. Anyway Man city have offered £8.5m for Raul Albiol."

Not mutually exclusive but looking very suspicious, not putting any hopes on this guy being correct at all.

Sorry Ladies Gents not read all the post on this thread but as anyone checked to see if Valencia have a Scouse Goalkeeping coach Called J. Manuel Ochotorena? <a class="postlink" href="http://www.valenciacf.com/en/ElEquipo/EquipoTecnico.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.valenciacf.com/en/ElEquipo/E ... cnico.html</a>
Well that's interesting. gives the everton fan abit of credibility
hmmm

interesting.

This is either the most eloborate WUM I have ever seen in my life, or the most credible ITK I have ever seen.

I don't know what to believe. Maybe he has found out that there is a scouse born coach at Valencia and decided to have a laugh with us. TBH, he could have written any old spanish bollocks for his address and we wouldn't be any the wiser.

I'm turning into such a cynic.

on citymancs im bluemoon64. ive just said what i think of is itk. i think he is takeing the piss out of all of us.my opinion is he is full of shit. if you people wanna beleave thats up to you.

bluemoon201164 said:
on citymancs im bluemoon64. ive just said what i think of is itk. i think he is takeing the piss out of all of us.my opinion is he is full of shit. if you people wanna beleave thats up to you.

I tend to agree, but it is very elaborate for a Wum, the guy keeps coming back

Well I've read it through from start right up to now and to be honest; I'll hang my neck out and say I believe; if I'm wrong I'll come hang my head in shame and consider myself owned!

I'd got so despondent waiting for things to happen; I had decided to let it all pass and just wait to see who turned up to play for us come February; but sod it I'm all excited again!

ctid

bluemoon201164 said:

I'd rather believe the articulate scouser than someone who spells "believe" with an a. That said, I don't believe him either.

i cant bring myself to belive him, but still i'll have lovely dreams now of that first moment i saw "done deal"

I was speaking to him in PM and mentioned another thing I'm thinking will happen, asked if it had anything to do with the deals he was talking about and he said basically, that he didn't know.

If he was a WUM, wouldn't he say "yes, it is"?

molineuxblue said:
bluemoon201164 said:

I'd rather believe the articulate scouser than someone who spells "believe" with an a. That said, I don't believe him either.

so my spelling aint great you rag prick.

I've never understood the point in wumming. Surely you've go to have no life in the real world to crave the attention from people on the internet by posting bullshit rumours. I'm convinced most WUMs are kids anyway so it's surprising when someone comes up with something that's actually well thought out like this.

Still reckon it's BS though.

bluemoon201164 said:
molineuxblue said:
bluemoon201164 said:

so my spelling aint great you rag prick.

Ooooooohhhhhh. We got a feisty one.

handbag.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.