Offer Elano a new contract? Yes or no?

moomba said:
BillyShears said:
I wouldn't trust the opinions of the vast majority of Elano lovers simply because they let their dislike of Hughes totally cloud any objective thoughts about the player himself.

You're not still sore that your promise that Elano was on his way out last January didn't exactly come true are you?

Not at all. Being right at all costs is not what I'm arsed about. I just want what's best for City...

A concept lost on many people on here who need to service their agendas first...

BillyShears said:
moomba said:
BillyShears said:
I wouldn't trust the opinions of the vast majority of Elano lovers simply because they let their dislike of Hughes totally cloud any objective thoughts about the player himself.

You're not still sore that your promise that Elano was on his way out last January didn't exactly come true are you?

Not at all. Being right at all costs is not what I'm arsed about. I just want what's best for City...

A concept lost on many people on here who need to service their agendas first...

Ha ha, you're in fine form recently billy. But I don't have a clue what you're on about.

Are you suggesting that people want Elano to sign a new contract, not because they want him to stay at the club but because they are serving some sort of agenda.

Strange concept indeed, not surprised it's lost on people.

moomba said:
Ha ha, you're in fine form recently billy. But I don't have a clue what you're on about.

Are you suggesting that people want Elano to sign a new contract, not because they want him to stay at the club but because they are serving some sort of agenda.

Strange concept indeed, not surprised it's lost on people.

You have been playing dumb a lot recently...it suits you.

I spell it out for the brain cell in your head which is working.

Your pathological defense of Elano, and his footballing abilities, is a direct result of your dislike of Mark Hughes and his treatment of Elano...you're not alone in this. There's a few on here who constantly over-state his abilities simply because Hughes doesn't rate him.

BillyShears said:
You have been playing dumb a lot recently...it suits you.

I spell it out for the brain cell in your head which is working.

Your pathological defense of Elano, and his footballing abilities, is a direct result of your dislike of Mark Hughes and his treatment of Elano...you're not alone in this. There's a few on here who constantly over-state his abilities simply because Hughes doesn't rate him.

Ha ha, fuck me that is priceless.

My "pathological defence" of Elano, amounts simply to a wish that he stays at the club. Nothing to do with Hughes, all to do with Elano and what he has to offer the club.

I may be playing dumb, but when you come up with theories as stupid as this one it really is quite easy to.

moomba said:
Ha ha, fuck me that is priceless.

My "pathological defence" of Elano, amounts simply to a wish that he stays at the club. Nothing to do with Hughes, all to do with Elano and what he has to offer the club.

I may be playing dumb, but when you come up with theories as stupid as this one it really is quite easy to.

Nothing stupid about it Moomba. I think people can and will make their own minds up...

sturridge is hated for a lot less than this prick has done.

He's whoring himself around for the last couple of weeks to Mourinho. It's shocking really.

Good player in flashes, doesn't buy into Hughesy's philosophy and is a mard arse.

See ya Ela. h

sdavros said:
sturridge is hated for a lot less than this prick has done.

He's whoring himself around for the last couple of weeks to Mourinho. It's shocking really.

Good player in flashes, doesn't buy into Hughesy's philosophy and is a mard arse.

See ya Ela. h
Spot on.

BillyShears said:
Nothing stupid about it Moomba. I think people can and will make their own minds up...

Yet twice on this page you've felt the need to help make peoples mind up for them.

PMSL.

moomba said:
BillyShears said:

Yet twice on this page you've felt the need to help make peoples mind up for them.

PMSL.

Have you changed yer pants? You've pissed yourself several times during the course of this thread.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.