Offer Elano a new contract? Yes or no?

BillyShears said:
moomba said:
BillyShears said:
Nothing stupid about it Moomba. I think people can and will make their own minds up...

Yet twice on this page you've felt the need to help make peoples mind up for them.

PMSL.

Have you changed yer pants? You've pissed yourself several times during the course of this thread.

I'm afraid when it comes to the sort of rank stupidity that you've been offering on a regular basis of late I just can't help myself.

It's getting quite embarrassing really.

How can we even ask should we offer a new contract to a guy who starts for Brazil for god sake? He is a quality player thats not in doubt by anyone it seems that some people just call him lazy or disruptive both of which are arguably unsupported accusations. If you were only judging his ability on the Villa game at eastlands and the home tie against Hamburg you would have to say he was a very good player.

Yes ...Because to have established current Brazilian internationals makes it easier for other stars to be signed by the club ..it speaks volumes to the football world.

Its was good to see us having 9 full internationals playing during the last two days. Barry ..SWP..Dunne .Given ..Robbie .Elano..Petrov..Valerie Boj..De Jong...might have missed one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.