Offical Election thread

allan harper said:
Its a very sad day. carnt believe you numpty's voted for that clown. Your all entitled to your vote, next time stay off the drugs while your doing it.

I'm cosidering staying permanatly pissed to get through a tory government.

mat said:
allan harper said:
Its a very sad day. carnt believe you numpty's voted for that clown. Your all entitled to your vote, next time stay off the drugs while your doing it.

I'm cosidering staying permanatly pissed to get through a tory government.

I may even take up the art of glue sniffing to help ease the pain

allan harper said:

I find this post insulting to drug users the world over. How dare you.

Granted, cocaine users probably vote Tory to help maintain their 'loadsamoney' image but to think that anyone who's been awakened by substances could vote for something so unhuman worries me.

David Dimbleby, is he a robot?

Has he not been to sleep? He seems to have been on TV for the last 16 hours straight, hes bloody 71 for god's sake. Inhuman!

TheMightyQuinn said:
allan harper said:

Granted, cocaine users probably vote Tory to help maintain their 'loadsamoney' image but to think that anyone who's been awakened by substances could vote for something so unhuman worries me.

I class cocaine as drugs mate. weed, beer and the odd bag of smack i class as a hobby. All the toffs line up before they take a shit in the morning.

A left-right coalition would either represent the interests of everybody or nobody.

I'll give this government (in whatever form it ends up), about 3 months before a new General Election is called.

I like Guido's take on it

<a class="postlink" href="http://order-order.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://order-order.com/</a>

Lib & Con = 59% of voters
Lib & Lab = 52% of Voters

allan harper said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

I class cocaine as drugs mate. weed, beer and the odd bag of smack i class as a hobby. All the toffs line up before they take a shit in the morning.

That's ok then :)

Damocles said:
A left-right coalition would either represent the interests of everybody or nobody.

I'll give this government (in whatever form it ends up), about 3 months before a new General Election is called.

A Socially liberal & Economically conservative Government sounds like a big step forward to me from the shit that's been goin on here for the past 20 years.

Of course a Socially conservative and Economically liberal Government would be a step back even from what we have had.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.