Offical Election thread

Cheesy said:
Daviesmcfc said:
45 million Germans voted the Nazi party.

I'm sure you'll deny that you're comparing those who voted Conservative with Nazi's, but I really do have a horrible feeling that you actually are.
No I am not. You are saying that 10.7 million people voted Tories and therefore they can't all be idiots.
All I did was show that just because a lot of people vote for the same thing doesn't mean they are not idiots.

Tories are a disgrace, They have no conception of middle and lower class workers.

The sickener is that having voted Lib, if this coalition happens I will have indirectly voted tory. The ConDem coalition would do exactly that.

Halfpenny said:
The sickener is that having voted Lib, if this coalition happens I will have indirectly voted tory. The ConDem coalition would do exactly that.
How Lib Dems could consider this is beyond belief.
If this happens I don't think anyone can trust any politician again.

Halfpenny said:
I wouldn't worry too much about that, I can't see it happening. We'll most likely end up with a Tory minority government which will last around 18 months tops.

Daviesmcfc said:
Cheesy said:
I'm sure you'll deny that you're comparing those who voted Conservative with Nazi's, but I really do have a horrible feeling that you actually are.
No I am not. You are saying that 10.7 million people voted Tories and therefore they can't all be idiots.
All I did was show that just because a lot of people vote for the same thing doesn't mean they are not idiots.

Tories are a disgrace, They have no conception of middle and lower class workers.

I'm afriad, Skashion and a select few aside, almost everyone here and probably who voted are either ignorant or not very clued up when it comes to politics.

Daviesmcfc said:
Halfpenny said:
Oh, I completely agree, if they were to go through with it I wouldn't take them seriously again. However I also agree with bluemoonmatt, they will have a tough job of selling it to the party. That said, regardless of when the next election is I'm voting Labour tactically.

GStar said:
Daviesmcfc said:

I'm afriad, Skashion and a select few aside, almost everyone here and probably who voted are either ignorant or not very clued up when it comes to politics.
That's hardly surprising when the lines have been blurred, no proper manifestos and we know that what is said in the run up doesn't always transpire. It's been a right good kick up the arse for politicians and we will be voting again within 6 months

Halfpenny said:
Daviesmcfc said:
Oh, I completely agree, if they were to go through with it I wouldn't take them seriously again. However I also agree with bluemoonmatt, they will have a tough job of selling it to the party. That said, regardless of when the next election is I'm voting Labour tactically.
Lib Dems and Tories are poles apart. If Clegg joins them then it will be purely because of greed. Labour need to regroup now. A Tory government will never work. Never has done, never will do. It only cares about the rich people of the country.

when those 45 million Germans voted for Hitler times were very different and I doubt they expected that outcome.
The Tories got the majority of seats and votes so it is only right they take charge. And good on them. I can see a quick election coming especially as there were many not able to vote. complete shambles.
Until then we need to understand that cuts will happen whatever the party. I'm glad we got Cameron. Rather than try and spend our way out of trouble and then cutting when things are far worse.

Daviesmcfc said:
Anyone who voted Tory is a f*cking idiot.
Simple as that really.

yeh cos labour have done so well.ycmiu.
idiot.<br /><br />-- Fri May 07, 2010 6:24 pm --<br /><br />
Daviesmcfc said:
Cheesy said:

who cares, i'll be wadded again, fuck the scroungers and benefit cheats.
my money is for me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.