Offical Election thread

de niro said:
Daviesmcfc said:
Anyone who voted Tory is a f*cking idiot.
Simple as that really.

yeh cos labour have done so well.ycmiu.
idiot.

-- Fri May 07, 2010 6:24 pm --

Daviesmcfc said:
No I am not. You are saying that 10.7 million people voted Tories and therefore they can't all be idiots.
All I did was show that just because a lot of people vote for the same thing doesn't mean they are not idiots.

Tories are a disgrace, They have no conception of middle and lower class workers.

who cares, i'll be wadded again, fuck the scroungers and benefit cheats.
my money is for me.
When one of your parents/grand parents is ill and needs treatment. I hope you'll be happy when the state completely abandons them, provides no social care and charges you about 2000 pounds a week.

de niro said:
Daviesmcfc said:
Anyone who voted Tory is a f*cking idiot.
Simple as that really.

idiot.
No, no you got it wrong, I don't think he voted Tory

Daviesmcfc said:
Cheesy said:
I'm sure you'll deny that you're comparing those who voted Conservative with Nazi's, but I really do have a horrible feeling that you actually are.
No I am not. You are saying that 10.7 million people voted Tories and therefore they can't all be idiots.
All I did was show that just because a lot of people vote for the same thing doesn't mean they are not idiots.

Tories are a disgrace, They have no conception of middle and lower class workers.

de niro said:
my money is for me.
Yeah coz we never had scroungers and benefit cheats under the Tories.

This is the perfect example of the I'm alright Jack so fuck you attitude that in was prevalent in the 80's and damaged this country beyond recognition. Oh well at least 8,604,358 people still beleive that its our duty to look after our most vulnerable such as the elderly and that social care is important in modern society.

sorry but thats tosh. It is never going to be like that. If hospitals face cuts it's in wasting money. And even Labour will have to do it. the scare mongering is not going to work. Labour failed face it. times are changing for the good if the Tories are given the reigns.

Daviesmcfc said:
de niro said:
idiot.

my money is for me.
When one of your parents/grand parents is ill and needs treatment. I hope you'll be happy when the state completely abandons them, provides no social care and charges you about 2000 pounds a week.

bupa will sort it.

PJMCC1UK said:
sorry but thats tosh. It is never going to be like that. If hospitals face cuts it's in wasting money. And even Labour will have to do it. the scare mongering is not going to work. Labour failed face it. times are changing for the good if the Tories are given the reigns.
How does that work out then? The tories have stated they intend to reduce our defecit quicker than all the other major parties, they will not however be party to increases in NI contributions sugggested by Labour (dubbed the jobs tax). So if they are to reduce the defecit quicker without taxing us more, how do you expect them to acheive their stated aims.

Simple
SAVAGE CUTS<br /><br />-- Fri May 07, 2010 5:47 pm --<br /><br />
de niro said:
bupa will sort it.

Oh well, good for you mate, glad you can afford it :( I'll remain content that I voted with consideration to others most notably my family and freinds, mindful of the fact that we probably could'nt afford to 'go private'

-- Fri May 07, 2010 6:50 pm --

de niro said:
bupa will sort it.

Oh well, good for you mate, glad you can afford it :( I'll remain content that I voted with consideration to others most notably my family and freinds, mindful of the fact that we probably could'nt afford to 'go private'[/quote]

I voted considerately too. Mindful of the fact that my children and childrens children. (not yet born by the way) cannot have this financial burden put on them.

bluemoonmatt said:
de niro said:
idiot.
No, no you got it wrong, I don't think he voted Tory

Daviesmcfc said:

de niro said:
my money is for me.
Yeah coz we never had scroungers and benefit cheats under the Tories.

This is the perfect example of the I'm alright Jack so fuck you attitude that in was prevalent in the 80's and damaged this country beyond recognition. Oh well at least 8,604,358 people still beleive that its our duty to look after our most vulnerable such as the elderly and that social care is important in modern society.

who the fuck cares about anyone else, i dont, if they want the same as me they have work for it, get off their fucking fat lazy cadging arse and work for a change.

PJMCC1UK said:
Exactly quicker. Labour would have to bring in drastic cuts too they just want to ride it out for longer trying to spend. Take a look at Greece it can't work like that.
So even despite the jobs tax. (and lets not forget all the business leaders against that) Labour will have to carry on borrowing making the defecit worse and then eventually try to start lowering it with cuts. Which by then will actually be savage.
To label Tory cuts savage is mis guided. waste is where it needs cutting. And now. they're hardly going to have surgeons using knives from argos to cut patients up.
Sorry your'e contradicting yourself a bit there. You say take a look at Greece. Well these wholesale riots are due to drum roll Savage Cuts.

I don't and never had denied that cuts will be made whoever is in charge but there are cuts and there are Savage Cuts. The former is what Labour and the LibDems have proposed, the latter is all that can be considered by a party claiming to reduce the defecit quicker while not increasing taxes. There simply is NO OTHER WAY.

All parties have commited to cutting waste, their simply is not enough waste to recoup what is required. The fiscal studies group (independant of all parties) even said so.

Deniro

i liked you in your previous films and posts on this forum, but in this thread I don't agree with you at all and your posts are just selfish and childish.

de niro said:
who the fuck cares about anyone else, i dont, if they want the same as me they have work for it, get off their fucking fat lazy cadging arse and work for a change.

Fuck me, are all the mods here fucking tories ;) I'll have to go out before I get banned.

Nice chatting to you all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.