Official: 2009/10 Seasoncard news

it is saying 7% off, is that 7% off what I paid last year (I renewed early)
Or is it 7% off after the date If you know what I mean

blue John said:
I think it went up about 7% last year

it did, its probably just dropped back to the year befores prices.

an increase wasnt needed last year.

ah well, another year behind the goal, wish i could afford the seats down the side.

eato said:
Dubai Blue said:
Great news. Well played City.

I wonder how the press can turn this into a negative!!

"man city reduce season tickets prices in a desperate attempt to bolster their floundering matchday support at eastlands, also know as the council house"

There you go if the a mirror journo comes on here I've done his job for him
Or 'Crisis at Middle Eastlands - Arab owners will be paying fans to turn up next'

Price reduction - dream on - what a result.

fathellensbellend said:
blue John said:

ah well, another year behind the goal, wish i could afford the seats down the side.

I am with you mate at least I can have a sleep in the north stand

I was hoping for more but I was probably expecting too much (like a lot of otehr people on here I expect)

At the end of the day you can gurantee that there will be some top quality footballers coming to play for us in the summer and considering that the club is going to be continually invested in heavily any sort of a drop is great really as any other club would be charging more

blue John said:
fathellensbellend said:
blue John said:

I am with you mate at least I can have a sleep in the north stand
It's crap down the side - there's no atmosphere - they don't even cheer the players at the start in some areas. you're better off in the North or South stand - plus you can swear without getting the evils from people.

Was hoping for the prices today as well...

So packs to go out in May and renewal by mid-June, cards sent in July??? roll on August!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.