Official Aris v Man City Thread

Looking at Aris's league form - in 22 games they've only scored 14 goals & conceded 19. Surely we can keep em out tonight & nick one at least??

SamTheGuru said:
I think we should blood a youngster today. Drop them in the deep end at a tough European Away Fixture.

I dont understand that logic.. With the atmosphere generated today by the Aris fans, you want someone with experience. Their fans could really unnerve a youngster into a mistake and shatter their confidence.

as much as I don't like them, I'd much rather an experienced bench player a la Jo or Vieira played, and then play the likes of Razak at the home leg.

Bulldoglikeapproach said:
SamTheGuru said:
I think we should blood a youngster today. Drop them in the deep end at a tough European Away Fixture.

I dont understand that logic.. With the atmosphere generated today by the Aris fans, you want someone with experience. Their fans could really unnerve a youngster into a mistake and shatter their confidence.

as much as I don't like them, I'd much rather an experienced bench player a la Jo or Vieira played, and then play the likes of Razak at the home leg.

Well personally I don't understand THAT logic!!

By dropping them in the deep end it gives them a chance to shine. A la Boyata.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.