Official Aston Villa v City Match Thread

lee-mcfc said:
samharris said:
City will win................by what score I don't Know ??

Im good ,But not that good

lmfao you say this everyweek:P
yes, makes me chuckle when i see this. just like my mate who puts city till i died at the end of every post.

The team hughes has now, he is going to be picking the team from recent form, and for that SWP and Ireland on the bench.

My team:

---------------Given

Zabs-----Toure-----Lescott---Bridge

--------------De Jong

Bellers---------Barry---------Petrov

---------Tevez-----Adebayor

CITY 2-1.

Its a sell out now...i booked the last 2 tickets last night. Still need 1 more unless they release another allocation which is very unlikely they said

Citycitytid said:
Its a sell out now...i booked the last 2 tickets last night. Still need 1 more unless they release another allocation which is very unlikely they said

Hmmm, I've just bought 2 tickets over the phone :-S

This is probably the first time ever, its too hard to pick a team! Here's my go though:

.................Given.................
Zabaleta...Toure...Lescott...Bridge
....Ireland.....NDJ.....Barry....
...Tevez...Adebayor...Bellamy...

Subs: Richards, Johnson, SWP, Taylor, RSC, Petrov, Weiss.

Villa 1 (Dunne) City 1 (Barry).

It's a bit unfair to drop Petrov after the last game and a bit unfair to drop SWP, as he's been very effective this season so far but Ade has to start and I'm hoping now Ireland has had a rest he'll be back to his best + all the other are in form.

Lomas has a lob on said:
although there not as pleasing on the eye as us, villa play at fast pace, young and milner are both quality imo, i think CM is where we should absolutely batter them, (de-jong & barry V s.petrov & sidwell or delph). tad worried about our back 4 against them, but saying that i fancy us to score against anyone this season, however i have this feeling dunne is gonna have 1 of his games where f**k all gets past him! hope im wrong tho.

so we're going back in time 4 years to play the game?

Grand Master Ram Rod said:
This is probably the first time ever, its too hard to pick a team! Here's my go though:

.................Given.................
Zabaleta...Toure...Lescott...Bridge
....Ireland.....NDJ.....Barry....
...Tevez...Adebayor...Bellamy...

Subs: Richards, Johnson, SWP, Taylor, RSC, Petrov, Weiss.

Villa 1 (Dunne) City 1 (Barry).

It's a bit unfair to drop Petrov after the last game and a bit unfair to drop SWP, as he's been very effective this season so far but Ade has to start and I'm hoping now Ireland has had a rest he'll be back to his best + all the other are in form.

If we go 433 this has to be the team, but since villa will have all their chances down the flanks wouldn't it make more sense to play 4 in midfield? Maybe go 442 with Ireland on the left and SWP on the right, ok so it makes for some tough decisions up front but we're going to score goals regardless.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.