Official Aston Villa v City Match Thread

bluemoon32 said:
city1961 said:
I think the balance of the team looks pretty good,we just need the odd slide rule pass through villas packed defence,they would love a draw

Each to their own, i think we look completely unbalanced & players are definitely not making the runs they should be, someone else said it earlier, we look 'rigid'

They all seem to bunched up with players all getting in each others way at the front

Mmmmm not worried yet. Player for player we are better no doubt, they just want it more and are better organised at the moment.

Fair play to Dunne no celebration. Should never have sold him to Villa, Sunderland or kept him for cover was the option.

Anyway for me Petrov is a much better player than SWP. He proves it time and again. He should come on at half time. Stick Bellars on the right that would give villa real problems IMO. RSC for Tevez if it gets desperate.

We have goals in us think it will end up 1 - 1 Villa are defo a decent side though.

Disappointing first half, Villa are certainly playing to their strengths - hoof it up to Carew and look for the knock downs. If we get the ball down and play football we can turn this around, but it is going to need more effort than they are showing at the mo.

Time to see what you are made of City.

wisinc said:
US_Citizen said:
Losing to this mediocore team!! AHHH How many set peices are we going to take off!! Now Villa are going to camp in front of goal. Same old City droping points they shouldn't rubbish absolute rubbish get it together boys!

Rag!

Beat me to it.

Miami Weiss said:
goat boy said:
Tevez ---- Ade ----- Petrov

--------- Bellers -----------

Needs this imo

The aerial attack isnt realy working, lets change it and get them to worry about pace for a bit.

prefer petrov than Ireland for that role

Switch Bellamy with Tevez and bring on Ireland for Tevez.

Aussie! said:
mat said:
Just pointing out Ade walks straight back into the side whilst Ireland is benched. We won 2 out of 3 without him.

yeh........ ade has scored in every league game his played, so im not quite sure what your refering to

Watching tonight the ban has lost his momentum. (Well done FA)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.