Official Aston Villa v City Match Thread

alibobs36 said:
Why doesnt Ade stay in the middle for corners ,he was stood on the goal line and dunney had a free header

What the same tactic that has cleared countless headers already this season? Ade should be the post man.

MonacoCityFan said:
bluemoon32 said:
WE're gonna win, just asked my boxer dog if we'd win and he nodded his head, it's a cert :)
haha ask him what the subtitutions will be :D

We got anyone on the subs bench called woof ?

At least Bridge has turned up.

How bad is it that the ONLY person who looks like they could make something happen is a left back?

De Jong is a red card waiting to happen.

I'm blue :o(

And not in the good way.

Might get shouted down for this however I feel RSC should make an appearance sometime soon for Tevez to get some height in both boxers (attacking and defending)!

Was a bad tackle from De Jong on Ashley Young 2 footed no where near the ball hes defo carrying an injury now.

Dunne should never have been sold and certainly NOT to Villa but why couldn´t he play like that for us every week , and as for scoring from a corner well fookin blow me!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.