Official Aston Villa v City Match Thread

I bet Birmingham City Council will close the city the celebrate the win (should they get it). There rivalling the rags for bitterness.

Why doesnt Ade stay in the middle for corners ,he was stood on the goal line and dunney had a free header

goat boy said:
Tevez ---- Ade ----- Petrov

--------- Bellers -----------

Needs this imo

The aerial attack isnt realy working, lets change it and get them to worry about pace for a bit.

Switch Bellamy with Tevez and bring on Ireland for Tevez.

Villa - well organised with pace up front.

City - great until we reach the opponents box and then no final ball + can't defend for toffee

Hughes is getting found out against the decent teams so far! Please prove me wrong 2nd half Hughesy!!!

US_Citizen said:
Losing to this mediocore team!! AHHH How many set peices are we going to take off!! Now Villa are going to camp in front of goal. Same old City droping points they shouldn't rubbish absolute rubbish get it together boys!

Rag!

WE're gonna win, just asked my boxer dog if we'd win and he nodded his head, it's a cert :)

I am baffled.

Petrov on left, Bellamy goes right, RSC alongside Ade, Ireland providing more attacking threat from midfield. Off course only my opinion and if I was any good I would be a manager which I ain't.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.