Official Aston Villa v City Match Thread

perhaps he didnt like the fact when your in europe last year you rested all your players great ambition as you really where going to get in top four

Yeah that must be it, he must have loved playing in Europe thats why he left for a team who are in the Champions Legaue... oh wait.

next year we will villa no chance why did your great manager sell him for less than liverpool would have paided

Holte Ender said:
Yeah that must be it, he must have loved playing in Europe thats why he left for a team who are in the Champions Legaue... oh wait.

how long did you last in the europa league? lmfao enough said.
we got to the quarter finals.

MATCH OFFICIALS FOR THIS GAME
Referee: Mike Dean

Assistant referees: Richard West & Mark Scholes

Fourth official: Chris Foy

are any of them rag associated?

I think Villa's threat out wide with Young & Milner will persuade Hughes to play Bellamy on the left & SWP on the right as both can give vital support to our fullbacks. Bellamy's tracking back against the Arse was brilliant & one of the reasons we won that game IMO.

Tevez will play off Ade so no problem there. Barry & De Jong to control the midfield. Can't see Ireland starting on monday as he has been pretty poor this season & needs to regain his superpowers.

My first visit to Villa Park on monday & can't wait. My last 3 away games have been Blackburn this season & Everton/Sunderland last season so we cannot fail!!!

Villa 1 City 3

Big test this one

-------------------------Given---------------------------

Zab--------------Toure------------Lescott---------Bridge

-------------------------De Jong-------------------------

---------------Ireland-------------Barry------------------

Tevez----------------------------------------------Bellers

-------------------------Adebayor-------------------------

I'm going for a 1-1 draw, we are more than capable of beating them, but with them losing at blackburn last week they will be mad up for it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.