Official Australian Blues Thread

Looks like foxtel are showing the blackburn game as their main game so we dont have to worry about pressing red (blah..blah..blah) So you can set the recorder to tape it if your going out!!!

Wheelsy said:
Get in there... that's what happens when you have Simon Hill as a host...

Too true... i'm off to my nieces' debutante ball that night. So ill be torn between getting home to watch the game or watching a bunch of 16-17 year old girls tart-ed up prancing around on heat. Decisions...decisions...

Didn't realise there were so many Sydney blues on this forum. I feel sorry for you Uwe (LEGEND) Rosler having to go down to Etihad stadium to witness that shambles of a team Melbourne. Sydney to win the comp! Whos going game this w.e vs Adelaide???

Blewboy said:
Didn't realise there were so many Sydney blues on this forum. I feel sorry for you Uwe (LEGEND) Rosler having to go down to Etihad stadium to witness that shambles of a team Melbourne. Sydney to win the comp! Whos going game this w.e vs Adelaide???

lol, no need to feel sorry for me mate, i'm happy with my town and club, 17,000 members and counting, average crowd of 28,000, 2 championships,playing in the asian champions league next year, new stadium next year and have been beaten by sydney how many times?!!! :D
I think the word shambles applies to sydney fc....6 managers in 5 years, 2 owners, no supporters and can't beat us :D

Uwe Rösler said:
Blewboy said:

lol, no need to feel sorry for me mate, i'm happy with my town and club, 17,000 members and counting, average crowd of 28,000, 2 championships,playing in the asian champions league next year, new stadium next year and have been beaten by sydney how many times?!!! :D
I think the word shambles applies to sydney fc....6 managers in 5 years, 2 owners, no supporters and can't beat us :D

What he said :-D

Oh Melbourne Is,
So Wonderful,
Oh Melbourne Is So Wonderful,
It's full of tits, fanny and football,
Oh Melbourne Is So Wonderful!!!!

followed by.....

Oh Sydney Is,
So Full of Shit,
Oh Sydney is so Full of Shit,
Its full of Shit, Shit and more Shit,
Oh Sydney is so full of Shit!!!!!!!

Uwe Rösler said:
Blewboy said:

Don't worry this season is the season of the sky blue (City and Sydney). We have found heaps of stabilty with Vitezslav Lavicka and Aloisi looks to have found form. Losing to central coast is very worrying :P.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.