Official Australian Blues Thread

its a marathon not a sprint, most teams come down here and put 10 men behind the ball, and when they get 2 cheap goals early it was going to always be hard to come back from that.....i'm not to worried yet looooooong way to go!

I would be more worried about paying someone 1 million a year for a return of 1 goal! He has a long way to go to be clasified as having form

Uwe Rösler said:
its a marathon not a sprint, most teams come down here and put 10 men behind the ball, and when they get 2 cheap goals early it was going to always be hard to come back from that.....i'm not to worried yet looooooong way to go!

I would be more worried about paying someone 1 million a year for a return of 1 goal! He has a long way to go to be clasified as having form

Trust me Aloisi will come good this season after his good pre season training. You're right by saying its a marathon and not a sprint. Time will tell who is the better team, can't wait for Sydney v Melbourne.

Blewboy said:
Uwe Rösler said:
lol, no need to feel sorry for me mate, i'm happy with my town and club, 17,000 members and counting, average crowd of 28,000, 2 championships,playing in the asian champions league next year, new stadium next year and have been beaten by sydney how many times?!!! :D
I think the word shambles applies to sydney fc....6 managers in 5 years, 2 owners, no supporters and can't beat us :D

Don't worry this season is the season of the sky blue (City and Sydney). We have found heaps of stabilty with Vitezslav Lavicka and Aloisi looks to have found form. Losing to central coast is very worrying :P.

Think Sydney will do well this season, Lavicka could be an inspired choice as manager, you guys could get better and better as the season progresses as you gel as a team.

Uwe Rösler said:

Yep, that's right. While Central Coast's first goal was poor defending, the second was a total fluke. If we'd got the first goal it would've been a different story. They were practically under siege the whole second half. Still think the Mariners will struggle, let's see what they're like when they actually have to come out and make the running in a game, instead of parking the team bus in front of goal.

we'll be right nicky d, just can't wait to teach them boys up north a lesson again ;) lol
We should see when melb play syd, who city are playing could make a night of it with the syd blues as well..

Is everyone attaending the match at Cheers on Saturday? I'm really looking forward to it. Thanks to the Waffa Cup, I only went to one game last year (awful performance against Stoke) but still had a great night and met some top Blues.

A friend of mine runs the Spurs Aussie supporters club and they're a very organised outfit and get about fifty to every game. Wheelsy and Co. do a great job for us Blues out here and Cheers Bar let us get a bit rowdy so I urge every Aussie or ex-pat City fan in the Sydney region to get down there and let's make it a top night!

Wooderbeen said:
Is everyone attaending the match at Cheers on Saturday? I'm really looking forward to it. Thanks to the Waffa Cup, I only went to one game last year (awful performance against Stoke) but still had a great night and met some top Blues.

A friend of mine runs the Spurs Aussie supporters club and they're a very organised outfit and get about fifty to every game. Wheelsy and Co. do a great job for us Blues out here and Cheers Bar let us get a bit rowdy so I urge every Aussie or ex-pat City fan in the Sydney region to get down there and let's make it a top night!

How can I Contact With City Fan in Sydney, Since I'm new Comer in Sydney (And Aus too) and I don't know which bar to go in a match night

Hey Gusz,

There'll be Blues in there on Saturday night prior to kick off (K.O. is midnight). We go to Cheers Bar on George Street in the City. Any taxi driver in Sydney would know where it is.

Hope to see you there mate.

GusZ said:
Wooderbeen said:

How can I Contact With City Fan in Sydney, Since I'm new Comer in Sydney (And Aus too) and I don't know which bar to go in a match night
Gus, everything you need to know is here mate: <a class="postlink" href="http://mcfcaus.blogspot.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://mcfcaus.blogspot.com</a>

Good to have you on board.

Can't wait for the weekend! First City game on Saturday then first Sydney home game on Sunday arvo, certainly has been a long time coming!

p.s. FUCK OFF MELBOURNE

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.