Official Australian Blues Thread

"We hate the sydney,who the fuck is sydney?!"

you boys are going down again this year and will be onto your 7th coach in 6 years :D

rhysmcfc said:
Can't wait for the weekend! First City game on Saturday then first Sydney home game on Sunday arvo, certainly has been a long time coming!

p.s. FUCK OFF MELBOURNE

Oh dear. One of 'them' it seems!

Highly doubt it, we finally have a manager who has a clue.

I wouldn't be too cocky either, the extent of Merricks tactical nous is deciding whether to play 4 DM's or 4 AM's.

rhysmcfc said:

I wouldn't be too cocky either, the extent of Merricks tactical nous is deciding whether to play 4 DM's or 4 AM's.

i don't really like him, but you can't deny his record, i think you have only beaten us once......so i guess we could be cocky as he has beaten 6 of your past coaches one of whom was a world cup winner and an all time fav player of mine! (and your only succesful coach)

And the thing between my club and yours is..........we will always have supporters no matter how we are going and who is coaching!

Uwe Rösler said:
rhysmcfc said:

i don't really like him, but you can't deny his record, i think you have only beaten us once......so i guess we could be cocky as he has beaten 6 of your past coaches one of whom was a world cup winner and an all time fav player of mine! (and your only succesful coach)

And the thing between my club and yours is..........we will always have supporters no matter how we are going and who is coaching!

They've only beaten us twice, and the last time they beat us on their home turf was almost four years ago...yes, four!

Yep, that's right. If Sydney had endured seasons like we did in v1 and v3, they'd barely be getting 10k. Oh wait, that's still the case regardless. Melbourne have never had a sub-10k attendance, even when playing at the 18,000 capacity Olympic Park - Sydney have had at least three such 'crowds'.

rhysmcfc said:
So who's going to Cheers tomorrow night?

These people:
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/event.php?eid=110761482331" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/event ... 0761482331</a>
Myself and Wheelsy there from about 9.

Going to try and and make it up to Cheers again boys. All depends on trains(usually track work is done on the weekends on the Illawarra line, makes using the train a pain in the arse when that happens) Weasels from on here might come up as well, haven't heard from him yet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.