Official Barnsley v Manchester City Thread

WHat a surprise Ben Haim plays we let a goal in. HEs so bad it makes my eyes bleed. Never want to see him in a city shirt again. He Injured Barry in training for fucks sake....

We played alright by the sound sof it. Hit the bar twice, Bellers and Ade missed sitters. On another day it would have been 4-1. Lets hope we're saving the goals till the 15th :) Really do hope Hughes starts playing Robbie up front!!

Balti said:
bert38 said:
Some of you are f@cking hilarious. Get a grip FFS. It's a warm up game! Sound slike we are progressing nicely. Team needs to gel. Hughes needs to settle on his formation. Players need to get fit. That's the whole point of pre-season.

That's way too much common sense for the doom mongers lol
lol well said

In 1997 pre season I went to see City at Mansfield and we won 7 - 1 and looked what happened that season.

I went to Halifax in 2001 pre season and we scraped a 2 -1 and looked what happened that season.

So pre season are not perfect indicators of what lies ahead. However it would be just nice to see City hammer a lower league team once in a while.

What I think we may have to accept is that this new team is not going to gel straight away.

PS : Presumably we bought Santa Cruz with a view to him playing at some point.

I can't imagine what would happen if we lost to Blackburn on the first day of the season. My guess is that the world might implode.

I do understand that friendlies does not mean alot, but come on, why does it ONLY apply to us? What about barnsley? Why are they turning up and doing a good job, but city can't? Oooooooh it's just a friendly, it doesnt matter, still it seems other teams can deliver.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.