Official Barnsley v Manchester City Thread

amehh said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
because friendlies mean everything for lower league teams when they play a prem team

This and the fact that Barnsley haven't just bought a new half of a team.

Yep. Player shuffle...
But in fairness, you saw Toure go off due to injury... so it's always a risk playing, e.g. Santa Cruz, Tevez, Barry and the likes... one risk MH didn't wanna take.

1-1 against a team with a lot on their shoulders, local support and determination... not encouraging, but not the end of the world.

anyone want to buy a season ticket £10

I am going to support Barnsley or Reading

Monsour & Hughes out - There are children dying all over the world and we cant beat Barnsley

Scotteriath said:
amehh said:
This and the fact that Barnsley haven't just bought a new half of a team.

Yep. Player shuffle...
But in fairness, you saw Toure go off due to injury... so it's always a risk playing, e.g. Santa Cruz, Tevez, Barry and the likes... one risk MH didn't wanna take.

1-1 against a team with a lot on their shoulders, local support and determination... not encouraging, but not the end of the world.

the score is not really relevant is it? I obviously dont get it. Yes it would be nice to win and score a hatful, but its not important.

morleyswife said:
anyone want to buy a season ticket £10

I am going to support Barnsley or Reading

Monsour & Hughes out - There are children dying all over the world and we cant beat Barnsley

I think Zeven would agree with this.

djelanomcfc said:
I can't imagine what would happen if we lost to Blackburn on the first day of the season. My guess is that the world might implode.

i can imagine that if we do get beat at blackburn and then at portsmouth, you'll still be talking as if it's just another one-off. correct, we shouldn't read too much into pre-season friendlies but i'd like to be hearing and reading about 'scintillating city' or about our 'great football'.

i hope i'm wrong but, i've got a terrible feeling that next season we're still going to shit away from home.

The thing I'm worried about is Toure.....do we have any idea yet about the extent of his injury.

badge said:
djelanomcfc said:
I can't imagine what would happen if we lost to Blackburn on the first day of the season. My guess is that the world might implode.

i can imagine that if we do get beat at blackburn and then at portsmouth, you'll still be talking as if it's just another one-off. correct, we shouldn't read too much into pre-season friendlies but i'd like to be hearing and reading about 'scintillating city' or about our 'great football'.

i hope i'm wrong but, i've got a terrible feeling that next season we're still going to shit away from home.

To be honest we did play some great football at times, we hit the bar about 3 times and missed alot of easy chances. Although i do still think the world will implode if we even let a goal in against Blackburn.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.