Official Bin Dippers v CITY Thread

Vitek said:
keemcfc said:
....................Given....................
Zabaleta....Touré....Lescott....Bridge

..........Kompany.....de Jong..........
...................Ireland...................
Tévez.............................Bellamy
.................Adebayor.................

Subs:

Taylor,

Onuoha,
Richards,

SWP,
Barry,

Robinho,
RSC.

I like this team!
Seconded

--------------Given

Micah----Toure----L'cott---Bridge

Ireland------De Jong-------Barry

Tevez-----Adebayor------Robbie

Subs

Taylor, Bellamy, Zab, Kompany, SWP, RSC, Ned,

2-0 win for us - no sweat

Benarbia said:
I rather we get beat than another fooking draw

That's a bit fucking illogical, Jim.

Anyways, Liverpool are well-depleted, with Benayoun, Riera and Torres out. You can only really point to an ambling Stevie G (MBE) as any sort of creative force. This will be lots easier than the Birmingham game - same calibre of players, but without ten men behind the ball.

De Jong on Gerrard, attack via wide areas (bypassing Mascherano and Lucas) and let Adebayor nod them in. Sorted.

___________Given
Zab____Toure___Lescott___Bridge
__________De Jong
_______Ireland___Barry
SWP__________________Bellers
_________Adebayor

Sweep and Ireland can double up on the right, Bellers and Bridgers on the left.

Grand Master Ram Rod said:
Robbie won't be fit enough to start and even if he was he shouldn't just start, he'll have to earn his way back in, he does nout away anyway. And why are people dropping Bridge because of one bad game?

"Done nowt away", I saw Robbie drag us back into the away Blackburn fixture last year, don't believe all the bad press on his away performances.

Hughes has already said that Barry will be playing. And although I'd personally like to see Ireland start I think he will go with Tevez again.

Away at anfield I'd love to see this

___________Given
______De Jong____Barry
___________Ireland
_________Adebayor

With the option of Robbie and Tevez coming on for the last 30mins in place of ireland and Bellers

Brendan110_0 said:
Grand Master Ram Rod said:
Robbie won't be fit enough to start and even if he was he shouldn't just start, he'll have to earn his way back in, he does nout away anyway. And why are people dropping Bridge because of one bad game?

"Done nowt away", I saw Robbie drag us back into the away Blackburn fixture last year, don't believe all the bad press on his away performances.
Ha, one out of how many away games? And he was shit in that game anyway, he wouldn't have scored that if Sturridge didn't change the game.

Melon said:
Hughes has already said that Barry will be playing. And although I'd personally like to see Ireland start I think he will go with Tevez again.

Away at anfield I'd love to see this

___________Given
______De Jong____Barry
___________Ireland
_________Adebayor

With the option of Robbie and Tevez coming on for the last 30mins in place of ireland and Bellers

i agree with the melon

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.