Official Bin Dippers v CITY Thread

despite the 5 other draws, I'm still happy with a draw at Anfield, think about our away record last season, i certainly am not complaining about a draw, a loss and a win against 3 of the top 4 !

Nedum's back and looking very decent, Lescott played well, Tevez made a POSITIVE impact on the game, ade scored so he might get onto a scoring streak again!

i think the positives outweigh the negatives in this game

Project said:
The fact i'm pissed we haven't come away from Anfield with 3 points is a good sign of progress. That said, i'm pissed off.

Its not so much the result its how badly some of our players played. SWP and Ade were dreadful today.

r.soleofsalford said:
MonsallBlue said:
I guess a draw at Anfield is ok.
Should have won which is annoying me

top 8 no better unless we stop defending like ***** and start to look as if we want to actually win the fucking game

we did.

r.soleofsalford said:
MonsallBlue said:
I guess a draw at Anfield is ok.
Should have won which is annoying me

under normal circumstances yes but we will never have a poorer more injury riddled liverpool team than that. we lost a chance yet again, top 8 no better unless we stop defending like ***** and start to look as if we want to actually win the fucking game

I feel that is a fair statement.

n_mcfc said:
1st Half Shit

2nd Half did better, especially after Tevez came on.

Nedum and Lescott looked decent together and SWP brightened up a bit.

All in all, not bad.

Onuoha was involved in the two Liverpool goals.

At start of the second half, Liverpool played his side as he was fresh on. Result: misunderstanding between him and Zabaleta and Zabaleta conceded that free kick.

Second goal, Onuoha failed to clear the ball effectively because he was mispositioned.

Touré out was key to Manchester City conceding two goals.

I also noticed that contrary to first half, Adebayor was assigned to track an opposite player on free kick from deep.

Some clueless fuckers on here.

Not the worst game of football I've ever seen and considering it was at Anfield against a team that really, really, really needed a win, I think we did ok to be honest.

Great to see Ireland back in the side pulling the strings, sure he'll be superman before long.

Another goal from King Ade.

Good game for Tevez.

Decent result ultimately, unless you happen to believe we should be winning every single game ever.

Just goes to show had we picked up points that were there for the taking then today we'd all be over the moon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.