Official Bin Dippers v CITY Thread

We MUST have more self belief ,dippers were there for the taking.We never went on the front foot untill we were behind.Once we had to go forward we were well on top and should have won untill Ned failed to clear.To finish top 4 we must be more offensive and tighten up at the back(Lescott played well) unlike dodgy Bridge.

We had zero motivation at 0-0, content to sit back and the only urgency was after they scored. Tevez changed the game for us, very good performance from him. All in all, I'll take a draw at Anfield.

people say ade and swp were terrible yet 1 of them scored and the other provided an assisst so not a bad contirbution imo.... also yes villa and tottenham who are above us haven't played again this weekend but we still have a game in hand.

12 points dropped 6 of them unneccessarily - Villa showed em how to do it at Dipper Park - not good enough against a very mediocre Scouse 1 - Hughes on a tightrope imo

We sat back early on but outplayed them when we got going after the goal. Lots of positives for me, jammy equaliser for Liverpool. Front formation was the best I've seen when Tevez came on.

We appeared to be playing for a draw until Liverpool scored, from then on it was a much better game that we should have won except for yet another defensive cock-up.

Hughes knows what is wrong and I feel he will get it right if we all just stop over reacting.

Good point if we had beaten Fulham & Burnley but slightly disappointing in the end.

frothy said:
jeffmr2 said:
6th in the league now having played same number of games as all those above us.
yes but they haven't played yet ?

True but people feep clinging onto our game in hand as if ita a guaranteed 3 points taking us to 4th,i personally feel right now shows more meaningfull postion.Just my own view.

Its not all doom and gloom we're playing shit,can only get better yet still up there in the mix.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.