Official Blackburn away - Inflatables, Scarves, flags.......

uwe rosler 28 said:
scottyboi said:
get them on ebay mate alot cheaper

cheers pal but can't be arsed ordering online and putting card details on there either got done over last time

fancy dress shop in stockport or somewhere like that will have loads of them

scottyboi said:
uwe rosler 28 said:
cheers pal but can't be arsed ordering online and putting card details on there either got done over last time

luvyababes shop in the arendale opposite the argos sells loads of inflatables, bananas, palm trees etc...

ConnorMCFC said:
scottyboi said:
luvyababes shop in the arendale opposite the argos sells loads of inflatables, bananas, palm trees etc...

nice one pal going down tommorow for a banana and football

Bought my ticket over the phone last Friday - still not arrived. Anyone else still waiting?

I didnt end up getting a ticket i was on holiday at the time when i could get one got back last monday rang up " can i have a ticket for blackburn please pal" the response was "sold out bout half an hour ago mate sorry for that" i nearlly cried lol does anyone think there will be a spare ticket knocking round at the ground on the day ???????

Blue15 said:
I didnt end up getting a ticket i was on holiday at the time when i could get one got back last monday rang up " can i have a ticket for blackburn please pal" the response was "sold out bout half an hour ago mate sorry for that" i nearlly cried lol does anyone think there will be a spare ticket knocking round at the ground on the day ???????

Have you tried getting one in the Blackburn end?

Immaculate Pasta said:
Blue15 said:

Have you tried getting one in the Blackburn end?
Got at the ground on monday and about the 10th person infront of me got the last ticket offered £30 for it (No Hope) :-(
But Gunna Go Down to Blackburn on the day Cheer on the blues on the day From outside the ground or ANYWHERE! :-)
Hoping for a ticket tho :)! Fingers Crossed :-)!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.