Official Blackburn away - Inflatables, Scarves, flags.......

felixbg said:
wonder where the other 2000 were last year ... we only sold 4000 odd out of a 6000 allocation ?!?!?!?!

It was straight after Christmas and it was on telly. (I was there though.)

we went las year and agen this year should be amazing. i would prefer that we win last minute than win 4-0 because for away games its all about the atmosphere.

supercity36 said:
we went las year and agen this year should be amazing. i would prefer that we win last minute than win 4-0 because for away games its all about the atmosphere.
I understand what you mean but I'd rather take the 4-0 an a confident performance

Will be joining you on the hill if we cant get a ticket for the blackburn end, then even if we do get a ticket il probably be on the hill second half anyway after getting chucked out for celebrating.

Mike 1990 said:
Will be joining you on the hill if we cant get a ticket for the blackburn end, then even if we do get a ticket il probably be on the hill second half anyway after getting chucked out for celebrating.

Gonna raid my nearest poundland for all the inflatables they've got!!

I'd encourage others to do the same this game is gonna be awesome.

after just getting back from holiday I'm taking a deckchair and a bottle of fine cabernet sauvignon.....inflatable of course!

after just getting back from holiday I'm taking a deckchair and a bottle of fine cabernet sauvignon.....inflatable of course!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.