Official Blackburn away - Inflatables, Scarves, flags.......

Lmg1002 said:
Immaculate Pasta said:
Have you tried getting one in the Blackburn end?
Got at the ground on monday and about the 10th person infront of me got the last ticket offered £30 for it (No Hope) :-(
But Gunna Go Down to Blackburn on the day Cheer on the blues on the day From outside the ground or ANYWHERE! :-)
Hoping for a ticket tho :)! Fingers Crossed :-)!
Bring your inflatbales, scarves and plenty of beer money!!

Immaculate Pasta said:
Lmg1002 said:
Got at the ground on monday and about the 10th person infront of me got the last ticket offered £30 for it (No Hope) :-(
But Gunna Go Down to Blackburn on the day Cheer on the blues on the day From outside the ground or ANYWHERE! :-)
Hoping for a ticket tho :)! Fingers Crossed :-)!
Bring your inflatbales, scarves and plenty of beer money!!
Obviously, Not an away game without Beer is it :-)!
Gunna Offer Any1 £40 - £50 For a ticket on the day :-) Im Dreaming lol

Rodney said:
Bought my ticket over the phone last Friday - still not arrived. Anyone else still waiting?

I ordered mine on Friday aswell but I got mine on Wednesday? I would give them a ring mate.

BlueBoy85 said:
Rodney said:
Bought my ticket over the phone last Friday - still not arrived. Anyone else still waiting?

I ordered mine on Friday aswell but I got mine on Wednesday? I would give them a ring mate.

I was worried also, i ordered mine last wednesday and hadnt recieved it, i rung up today, and they told me they had sent it out today, so it should be here tomorrow. If its not there tomorrow mate, give them a ring.

we need to sing a big blue moon when the players are walking up 7,000 city fans gona make this a game to remember i have fucked a holiday for this game

felixbg said:
wonder where the other 2000 were last year ... we only sold 4000 odd out of a 6000 allocation ?!?!?!?!

thats a good point acuallt i was there thow :D nice celebrations outside they missed out thow

millermcfc said:
felixbg said:
wonder where the other 2000 were last year ... we only sold 4000 odd out of a 6000 allocation ?!?!?!?!

thats a good point acuallt i was there thow :D nice celebrations outside they missed out thow

;) not bothered really though so long as we get a bloody result this year, sick to death of all the huge build up then nothing !!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.