Official Blackburn away - Inflatables, Scarves, flags.......

Just a quick bump, join this Facebook group.
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=127309813627&ref=nf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=1 ... 627&ref=nf</a>

ive got 2 inflatable aeroplanes and a bananna which am gonna bring...........we need to spread the word and getta shit load of inflatables..scarves.. etc

ell, Danny2890, Mike1990, Halfpenny, Bluemooner87 all young blues with enthusiasm! Well played lads!

but what about the "mature" fans, come on, get your act together, leave your slippers and pipes at home!!!

Immaculate Pasta said:
ell, Danny2890, Mike1990, Halfpenny, Bluemooner87 all young blues with enthusiasm! Well played lads!

but what about the "mature" fans, come on, get your act together, leave your slippers and pipes at home!!!

What you getting excited for you tit lmao You can't handle an away game without moaning.

scottyboi said:
Immaculate Pasta said:

What you getting excited for you tit lmao You can't handle an away game without moaning.

PMSL, init!!! i can't handle all those naughty m'unich songs, it's too much for me, me and my silly idea's wanting a carnival fun atmosphere supporting the lads.

What am i like? rofl, lmao, pmsl

Immaculate Pasta said:
scottyboi said:

PMSL, init!!! i can't handle all those naughty m'unich songs, it's too much for me, me and my silly idea's wanting a carnival fun atmosphere supporting the lads.

What am i like? rofl, lmao, pmsl

Bitches corner over there >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> take a seat

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.