Official "Bluemon league" for the xbox 360

BlueRoscoe said:
mcfc_ms said:
Just beat Chelsea 4-0. Ajax are brilliant on this game

Damm that game pissed me off (could you tell) haha, there so clumsy on that game chelsea

You got me back in the other game though

Why did it die?

mcfc_ms said:
BlueRoscoe said:
mcfc_ms said:

Damm that game pissed me off (could you tell) haha, there so clumsy on that game chelsea

Why did it die?

NNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO My shitty bt home hub just went off when i was dishing out a bit of revenge For Ajax, Chealsea 2-0 Ajax!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

BlueRoscoe said:
mcfc_ms said:
BlueRoscoe said:
mcfc_ms said:

Why did it die?

NNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO My shitty bt home hub just went off when i was dishing out a bit of revenge For Ajax, Chealsea 2-0 Ajax!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Doubt this will make you feel better, but
simpsons_nelson_haha3.jpg
:)

It's annoying though, I've had a couple of disconnects already. One early in a game, 0-0, and I was given the loss!

Haha I thought it would have been my connection at first

Serves you right for lobbing my keeper with drogba which got my defender sent off. :)

Thanks, i think i could actually cry, anyway im going to give it a break for a bit before i have any more upsets on that bastard, amazing game. I will play you again later

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.