Official "Bluemon league" for the xbox 360

sboroMCFC said:
I really wish I hadn't picked Wolfsburg! Shouldn't have picked a team I have never played with before!

:P

bad workman always blames his tools,

just messing had some good games against you (i was Everton)

GoForGlory said:
sboroMCFC said:
I really wish I hadn't picked Wolfsburg! Shouldn't have picked a team I have never played with before!

I'm quite happy you picked them, my defenders could almost keep up...that's not the case when playing the other teams. :) Guess I'll just try to attack, barca-style and make sure I don't need the defense. :)

Yeah I do have the slowest players in the world! Well played though mate!

sboroMCFC said:
GoForGlory said:
sboroMCFC said:

I'm quite happy you picked them, my defenders could almost keep up...that's not the case when playing the other teams. :) Guess I'll just try to attack, barca-style and make sure I don't need the defense. :)

Cheers. It is a bit annoying though...I mean everyone choses their teams of course, but I clearly have a better team than you and have an advantage, just like say Italy, England, Arsenal, Roma etc have an advantage over me as well. Think the game should judge you on those merits as well! :)

foxy said:
sboroMCFC said:

They weren't the most entertaining matches in the world were they!

sboroMCFC said:
foxy said:
sboroMCFC said:

They weren't the most entertaining matches in the world were they!

haha not when i have afro head in the middle

sboroMCFC said:
GoForGlory said:
sboroMCFC said:

Wolfsberg can be quality, just keep pumping it into the box.

Mike, seriously, I quit because you were celebrating like an idiot when you were like 4-0 up with a much better team. Whyyyyyy do you have to watch every single replay of every single shot and offside as well? Couldn't be bothered playing that game to the end.

GoForGlory said:
Mike, seriously, I quit because you were celebrating like an idiot when you were like 4-0 up with a much better team. Whyyyyyy do you have to watch every single replay of every single shot and offside as well? Couldn't be bothered playing that game to the end.
I didn't get the fucking win for it! Not my fault I was kicking your arse

SambaMan said:
GoForGlory said:
I didn't get the fucking win for it!

What? Hang on let me check.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.