Official "Bluemon league" for the xbox 360

Right, that Italy game doesn't count!! Hehe, I come in with a brilliant tackle, clearly get the ball away....Italy (known for buying refs, hmmmmm hehe) get the free kick and I get a red card...goal from the free kick and the game ends 2-1 italy! It's a fucking disgrace!! :)

Sick of Sweden's defense, attack is all right but the defenders are sooooo fuuucking sloooow.

I've had a shockin' start using Germany and they're slooow.

I lost connection during 4 games and they go down as defeats, I blame Aol!!

Whoevers Villa sucker punched me with 2 last minute goals 2 games on the bounce- good games though.

I really wish I hadn't picked Wolfsburg! Shouldn't have picked a team I have never played with before!

sboroMCFC said:
I really wish I hadn't picked Wolfsburg! Shouldn't have picked a team I have never played with before!

I'm quite happy you picked them, my defenders could almost keep up...that's not the case when playing the other teams. :) Guess I'll just try to attack, barca-style and make sure I don't need the defense. :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.