Official "Bluemon league" for the xbox 360

GoForGlory said:
SambaMan said:
GoForGlory said:
Mike, seriously, I quit because you were celebrating like an idiot when you were like 4-0 up with a much better team. Whyyyyyy do you have to watch every single replay of every single shot and offside as well? Couldn't be bothered playing that game to the end.
I didn't get the fucking win for it!

What? Hang on let me check.
I had won 6 before that and have still only got 6 wins and I've already played you before and it still says 2 games left!

EDIT - it's just changed now

SambaMan said:
GoForGlory said:
Mike, seriously, I quit because you were celebrating like an idiot when you were like 4-0 up with a much better team. Whyyyyyy do you have to watch every single replay of every single shot and offside as well? Couldn't be bothered playing that game to the end.
I didn't get the fucking win for it! Not my fault I was kicking your arse

Heh, noo but you can't expect me to stay until the end if you're gonna rub it in and watch eevery single replay either.

Arrgh, Ajax proved to be a handful, I lost 3-1.....biiit dubious though, all their goals came from a Real Madrid player!! :) Guess the teams haven't been updated at all for this mode, still strange though.

GoForGlory said:
SambaMan said:
GoForGlory said:

Heh, noo but you can't expect me to stay until the end if you're gonna rub it in and watch eevery single replay either.
Yeah mate i know what your saying but tbh I wasn't trying to rub it in, I was reading a thread on here at the same time so used it as a bit of a stoppage. But anyway I'll bare it in mind for next time I'm battering you ;)

GoForGlory said:
Arrgh, Ajax proved to be a handful, I lost 3-1.....biiit dubious though, all their goals came from a Real Madrid player!! :) Guess the teams haven't been updated at all for this mode, still strange though.

Haha I thought it was strange having huntelarr in my team. He is a goal machine for me

My own goal was something special though :p

SambaMan said:
GoForGlory said:
SambaMan said:
GoForGlory said:

Yeah mate i know what your saying but tbh I wasn't trying to rub it in, I was reading a thread on here at the same time so used it as a bit of a stoppage. But anyway I'll bare it in mind for next time I'm battering you ;)

Ok cheers, I was beginning to think you were just trying to annoy me after awhile. :) Plus I was annoyed with my sloppy defending anyway, sorry about that though.

mcfc_ms: Yeah, that own goal was an absolute beauty! :)

Haha glory that was a good game! It WAS a foul but your keeper was too good! That free kick was class though, gotta admit!

Sambaman, whats your GT and what team you got? You seem awfully arrogant for your own good.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.